"YOU SWEATY TRYHARD"
(TLDR below)
STORY:
Just had again one of these games...
I was waiting in my lobby for survivors.
All 4 join in simultaneously, all 4 got those "toxic cosmetics" on Nea, Jake etc.
I see those typical toxic survivor names, 2 toolboxes, 1 flashlight and 1 key.
Obvious 4 man SWF group.
Normally I dodge those lobbys.
Not because of the names, SWF or flashlights but only because of the key (one of the most busted items in the hands of SWF).
But this time I was like "F it, let's go and sweat", I switched from Trapper to Billy and put in my strongest addons with the perks discordance, BBQ, Sprit fury and enduring.
OFFERINGS SCREEN:
2 different mist offerings and 2x Farm map offering (they wanted to make sure to get this map 100% so I knew whats going to happen).
Match starts, I found someone really quick and downed him with the chainsaw. Someone tried to bait me away, so I slugged and downed him quick aswell. I saw how someone else was trying to pick the first one up so I kept slugging.
This was basically the whole match, a lot of slugging and short chases. They did 1 single gen.
ENDSCREEN:
I 4ked
They had 4x DS, 2x Deliverance, 4x Adrenalin, 4x Dead Hard and 2x BT
They were really mad at me and kept saying stuff like "sweaty tryhard" etc.
I repeated with "and your loadout is chill and not sweaty right?" and they answered "oh sorry that we use perks, next time we don't use perks okay?" and all of them started flaming and saying bad words to me.
I laughed really hard but my question basically is:
Why is it bad if a killer tryhards but when survivors bring the most strongest stuff into a match its normal?
TLDR:
I 4ked a sweaty swf group and they went mad calling me a sweaty tryhard.
Why is it bad if a killer tryhards but when survivors bring the most strongest stuff into a match its normal?
STORY:
Just had again one of these games...
I was waiting in my lobby for survivors.
All 4 join in simultaneously, all 4 got those "toxic cosmetics" on Nea, Jake etc.
I see those typical toxic survivor names, 2 toolboxes, 1 flashlight and 1 key.
Obvious 4 man SWF group.
Normally I dodge those lobbys.
Not because of the names, SWF or flashlights but only because of the key (one of the most busted items in the hands of SWF).
But this time I was like "F it, let's go and sweat", I switched from Trapper to Billy and put in my strongest addons with the perks discordance, BBQ, Sprit fury and enduring.
OFFERINGS SCREEN:
2 different mist offerings and 2x Farm map offering (they wanted to make sure to get this map 100% so I knew whats going to happen).
Match starts, I found someone really quick and downed him with the chainsaw. Someone tried to bait me away, so I slugged and downed him quick aswell. I saw how someone else was trying to pick the first one up so I kept slugging.
This was basically the whole match, a lot of slugging and short chases. They did 1 single gen.
ENDSCREEN:
I 4ked
They had 4x DS, 2x Deliverance, 4x Adrenalin, 4x Dead Hard and 2x BT
They were really mad at me and kept saying stuff like "sweaty tryhard" etc.
I repeated with "and your loadout is chill and not sweaty right?" and they answered "oh sorry that we use perks, next time we don't use perks okay?" and all of them started flaming and saying bad words to me.
I laughed really hard but my question basically is:
Why is it bad if a killer tryhards but when survivors bring the most strongest stuff into a match its normal?
TLDR:
I 4ked a sweaty swf group and they went mad calling me a sweaty tryhard.
Why is it bad if a killer tryhards but when survivors bring the most strongest stuff into a match its normal?
Comments
Reminds me of a teuetalent vid I saw. He camped one guy out and the swf called him lame at the end, but apparantly them bringing DS, burning coldwind and thick mist wasn't lame.
If survivors tryhard then you get to tryhard too.
On a related note, it says a lot about the state of the coldwind maps when survivors are burning them to be toxic. Adjust them.
Mabye just lobby dodge them next time...
Sweaty and tryhard terms are the most ridiculous things in the gaming history. People are incompetent and can't answer the opposite side's gameplay and they think that they are playing the game casually while the other side tries too hard to win.
Believe me, the ones who accuse people for being sweaty or tryhard will do the same thing that the opposite side does when they play killer/survivor themselves.
Survivors who blame killers for camping and tunneling are the biggest campers and tunnelers when they play killer themselves.
Killers who want survivors to lose their track and hide instead of window or pallet looping try to reach the first window or pallet they see when they play survivor themselves.
Full of hypocrisy.
But the question is more like why I'm the sweaty tryhard and they aren't sweaty tryhards aswell? That's what I don't get lol
Their logic doesnt apply to themselves of course
I do think it was Huntress on Thompson House though.
I had a DS in my game today, I knew she was trouble because she a was a P3 Claude with Toxic in their name and when I found her she had been saboing hooks all game then tried to 360 juke me. Well the moment I down her ass and sees i'm about to juggle her she DCs. She wasn't a tryhard but she's like your group because all they want is all the good ######### and to dominate, they aren'tplaying the game they are trying to dominate and win and when they don't get what they want they act like a spoiled little ######### who can't reach their gilded toilet because they don't want to walk there. I was Freddy btw
I call bullshit! SWFs just want to have fun! They would never try to ruin the fun for Killers!!1
They can't be toxic if they can't even play the game.
@HavelmomDaS1 that's why you shouldn't lobby dodge. Destroying 4xDS SWF teams is our sacred duty. You're doing God's work.
Become a Nurse main and show them what it truly means to be a sweaty tryhard.
Im basically a Nurse main, I just can't play all time because of the fatigue. I was able to play her during the shadowborn bug when the corners didn't went black. But now with the black corners I get sick if I play to much nurse
What they said.
It's not about killers being afraid, it's about dodging toxic little shits like that. All they want to do is ruin the game for everyone else.
Just another day in the salt mines. ;D
Survivors like that will never admit that they did anything wrong. All they want to do is bully the Killer and escape every single time and if anything goes wrong, it's automatically the Killer's fault. You beating them probably dealt a serious blow to their egos and so they went all out on you.
What exactly determines a toxic cosmetic?
The cosmetics are not toxic by itself, it's just most used by toxic survivors. I use them aswell but for complete different reasons tho
It sucks that you have to deal with that. Honestly, those kind of survivors suck. Try to not let them get to you. But I know the pressure when they call you a tryhard.
Nice don't have a chat on PS4.
If a swf play like a scum them i do so too. I slug and camp and tunnel DOT.
If they play nice, we all gonna have a fun game.
I don't give a ######### about messages.
Because theyre dumb and toxic and wanna be just like their egotistical twitch streamers they watch