I can’t find the will to play
I love the game, the concept, the characters, the adrenaline, but... for some reason I can’t sit down and play two games in a row ever since the event was about to be over.
AYUDAAAAAAA
AYUDAAAAAAA
Comments
Me neither.
They need to rework their progression system
Español???
I guess I need a break too, I love this game but I can't get myself to play it as much as I want. The Event got me really excited until it turned into a crap fest with all those tiny unfair details.I was hoping I'd feel a joy to play when it was over but no not really. I think the free RE2 DLC comes out tomorrow so I'll be playing that.
Same though
Kinda same, i rarely play 2 games a day without getting bored.
I'm always bored because matches are too easy as killer.
Or i'm annoyed because they're too fast and difficult.
It's impossible for me to find a fun middle ground recently as well. I struggle to leave DbD too if try to play another game in the back of my head i'm screaming bloodpoint waste at myself.
Obviously it's a thing of taste, but if someone enjoyed him in shutter island he will probably enjoy the rest of his movies like THE DEPARTED, INCEPTION, REVOLUTIONARY ROAD etc etc
Yes i get bored after 2 games.. (killer or surv)
Maybe because at the beginning i played a lot...
I've gotten pretty disinterested in DbD myself. For me, it's because we haven't had any good new content lately, no teasers, nothing. When a PTB/teaser drops I'll probably jump back in.
In the meantime, I'll probably reinstall all 200+ of my mods on Skyrim since I corrupted my entire game and I've been wanting to play it again...wish me luck LOL
Yeah I'm on a break myself as well. Until news of the next DLC it's RE2 time

I Generally only play one or two games a day too lately but even now the past 2 or 3 weeks I've been playing less and less. Killer can be very stressful a lot of the time.
I'm going to take a brake till the next DLC or PTB so I can enjoy it with a fresh mindset.
Same here, i cant find any reason to play this game atm, after the event is over i have nothing to do.
Once you have everything p3 50 is hard to have the will to play unless a new killer is out.
Oh yeah and The worlds end both those movies are awesome
Either a killer which is too weak or too strong, one map for each release is not enough I mean they put all this effort into assets for new maps then just release one basic layout for it, yamoka always same basic layout, ormond always same basic layout, the game always the same basic layout. Most good non-event cosmetics put out lately are either for killers or Nea. Then everyone has to deal with more perks adding either more exposed effects, aura reads, or easy escapes - if they aren't junk from the start.