Houndmaster needs to be kill switched

The houndmaster dog mid-match went invisible, game was still playing but couldn't move, frozen then as soon as the killer hits you it's like the game resume play

Comments

  • Not as helpful as @Aven_Fallen but I think that killer was the buggiest ever released. You are not wrong. But nothing will probably ever happen considering the history of this decade old game.

  • @Galafure said:

    Not as helpful as @Aven_Fallen but I think that killer was the buggiest ever released. You are not wrong. But nothing will probably ever happen considering the history of this decade old game.

    Yes.

    Another day, another Houndmaster/Twins/Knight bug.

  • If you have video of the issue it helps too.

  • Hound master should never have been released in the mess it was in. It felt rushed from day 1.

  • @Galafure said:

    Not as helpful as @Aven_Fallen but I think that killer was the buggiest ever released. You are not wrong. But nothing will probably ever happen considering the history of this decade old game.

    Its interesting as the bugs I have been reporting have been getting fixed quite decent speed. Most recent one I reported yesterday and its currently marked as "Under Investigation" so its currently worked on. Still if the bug is not reported its odd to expect it to ever get fixed.

    Also if the op's thing would be more common than this one instance as have not seen anyone else posting about this. There is no reason to kill switch a killer because only this one instance.