Skull Merchants Phone/GPS Tracker
It would be neat if you can customize this too look different. Different Phones or designs :D
It would be neat if you can customize this too look different. Different Phones or designs :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as cool as that would be i would prefer they actually get her to a decent place first. they won't. but i want to play her without feeling steamrolled.
You should clarify that you want individual, unlinked, power cosmetics.
We don't want another Houndmaster situation where BHVR makes one(1) over priced linked outfit & then pretends nobody is interested in Snug cosmetics.
I mean yeah, of course…lol. I am not saying this should be priority of everything else that is a train wreck with her.
She should have been in a good spot a long time ago.
I think I was clear but yeah you're right…We don't want that…I am so mad they scrapped everything in regards to further outfits, dogs etc..What a waste..She has such potential. I just want BHVR to spend more time on the content they already have and bug fixes than anything else.
But yeah a separate phone cosmetic would be neat. Of course, after they fix Skull Merchant.
her soliton radar is the coolest part about her i would love it