I Finally Done it. I Got a Suprise for everyone
After grinding and Only Playing The Unknown. After putting so much Blood, Sweat and Tears into him.
I Am Finally a P100 Switch User Unknown.
After grinding and Only Playing The Unknown. After putting so much Blood, Sweat and Tears into him.
I Am Finally a P100 Switch User Unknown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congratulations.
thank you
Noice, good work. I'm bang in the middle of my demogorgon p100 grind (hit p50 yesterday)
Keep going. You can do it.
Oh and Thank you
Well done!
Out of curiosity, how hard is Unknown on Switch? I couldn't imagine trying to make him work without a mouse.
I just turned my sensitivity up. Also it's just from years of practice
One of the harder killers to P100 with and on Switch as well, nice work!
oooooooooo! Great job!!
Congratulations!
Well done, love to see Unknown in games!
Congrats! Getting any P100 is never easy, especially Unknown!
you're just in time for the buffs, congrats on crossing the finish line!
The Suprise that i said about is that sense I finally reached p100 im gonna make a Guide to not only play As the Unknown but also play Against him.
Im gonna wait for the buffs before I start. Sense im on switch there maybe a Delay because if update Delays.
In The mean time ill Allow the Community pick my Next P100 Killer. It can be Anyone.
Congratulations! 🥳
Congratulations!
I was just thinking that too! Your P100 reward isssssssssss…….You're being BUFFED! Wooooo!
you could join @TheGoon224 and become one of the half dozen krasue players! I got my 3rd and final "you're playing vs the krasue!" message a few weeks ago and I have not seen her since