Lockers..
Why does it take so freaking long to exit a locker? What did they do and why??
Why does it take so freaking long to exit a locker? What did they do and why??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its always been this way? Its only about 2 seconds if you slow come out of it.
It's when you're fast exiting a locker. You know if you've hopped in to avoid a hit, there's now a delay before you can jump back out.
Yeah they added a delay a patch or two ago and I guess didn't mention it in the patch notes.
Oof, if that's so I hope they revert it or if that it's just a bug
If something is not in patch notes, you can safely assume it's not always intended so please head over to Betahub and make a bug report for QA to take a look at - thank you!
I appreciate that. I didn't know if it was in the patch notes or not tbh.