i'm so tired of camping
I'm tired of every time a killer is a camper and plays in a pretty dirty way. Seriously, I'm disgusted by this character [LEATHERFACE.HILLBILLY,MYERS]. So he ######### you and there's nothing you can do huh? a toxic and idiotic player dictates the time you can play, your chances of getting off the hook are 0.
Serious facecamping is ridiculous, buff the borrowed time. It's unbearable to play with such a jerk. So much killer idiot that has in that game. Many idiots in this game without skill kills you in facecamping and thinks it's good
Comments
Getting facecamped sucks, but if you look on the bright side, your team gets to escape? At least facecampers get stomped in matches with really good players.
Then the developers complain about DC.
They will ban the DC but they will not do anything to avoid facecamping. A filthy, dirty practice is seen as a strategy.
Or give a real chance to get out of the hook in case of facecamping for a certain time or buff the borrowed time. This makes the game stressful
Other way around, sweetheart. A strategy is seen as a "dirty, filthy practice".
When you reach higher ranks you will always see less of it
AAAaaand I cringed
The only time camping is viable is when the exit gates are powered.
And when survivors feed, which they do more often than not...
Shame on them for killing you!
Unfortunally it may not be nice, it my not be fun but it is a part of the game and there's not much we can do. But camping does have it's place in the game, I have been camped and I have also camped, I camp based on the situation at hand. I need to secure a kill somehow, and those killers who camp first person with LF, and I will admit to have doing this once or twice, but for the most part you just have to accept that it is indeed a strategy regardless of usage. AYM.
Show everyone how a nice killer is?
I'm tired of camping too. It's so daunting to hook one person and just stand there, chase off the waves of foolish others trying to save, until the first one dies, then doing it again and again, all the way to my 4K.
sigh
Difficult, a killer's life is.
There has to be a punishment and a pain to being caught.
Its entirely right that once you are caught the killer controls your fate.
If it wasn’t like this there would be no excitement to the chase, no incentive or exultation for evading the killers clutches and getting away.
Without the fear of penalty or loss there is no tension or excitement in hiding or escaping. (the whole foundation of the game)
Then don't get caught!
You must be psychic @Eveline
Person A: Every time I get into water that's too deep, I start to drown.
LOL B, you must be psychic.
Person B: IKR. I'll bet any moment now, people will be telling you to learn to swim.
Person C: Just learn to swim.
Person
It doesn't take a psychic to ascertain that one of the best solutions to a problem will be presented as a solution to said problem.
I totally did not see the post of @Eveline previously!!
Such coincidence, much wow!
I wouldn't say idiot, more simple minded. I mean you have to wonder what kind of player derives enjoyment from standing by a hook slowly watching a survivor die. I can't think of anything more boring. If that's their idea of fun from the game, then their mentality is seriously questionable.
Touche.
Except you can't compare few gamers on online forum with general population.
Well, either don't get caught or play Killer, both those things guarantee that you won't get camped... Think about it!
honestly, i just hate it when my team has babies and they get camped to death i cant help but feel bad
Camping as terrible as it is a strategy for some people, a Bad one but still.
If you're being face camped, The others should be doing gens. The Killer is essentially throwing the game, Don't reward that with more kills.
Survivors will swarm a hook when someones being face camped and that just makes the strategy even more useful for people who play like this.
If you're talking about Patrolling the areas around the hook, I can't help you there. If a killer thinks there is someone around the hook from not showing on BBQ or other reasons they're not going to walk away into nowhere and give a free safe unhook, That'd just be stupid.
The point is valid regardless. It'd be as if you'd "predicted" that someone would tell someone else complaining about NOED to break the totems.
You know what also makes the game stressful getting led around by an SWF team who also burned 2 map offerings to make sure they got the map of their choice.
Oh and you're huntress on Coldwind Farm. Now you know what real stress is.
They created a perk specifically for camping (Insidious) so i doubt they see it as a problem.
the role of the opposite side is not to make your game fun, it's to do their job the most efficiently before the other side has a chance to do theirs.
Both have tools to make the opposite side miserable and it's not a problem that needs addressing.
If you want a game of happy lucky friends where everyone is nice and anyone who doesn't play by some made up rules is punished with a solid flogging or demanding devs to make changes based on imaginary issues should try playing a game that isn't PvP.
"Playing against X is not fun" "This is not fun to play against" is not an argument.
Killer facecamps, you run gens, 3 people get out to 1 death. The killer has lost end of story.
Just play killer, nobody will camp you then
Don't get caught
You should maybe just start playing Civ 5 or something more laid back if this is getting to you... LOL
You always seem to tell us you play in dirty (as considered by pretty much everyone including me) way. How do you say it so proudly? I can't seem to understand it.
+1
It's pretty rare to see at high ranks. This leads me to believe that the people generally complaining about this a lot at high ranks are ones that are doing something toxic or abusive. May be more common at lower ranks though, your entire team is escaping for free at least.
Know how hard it is to get 12 hook at red ranks lolz