Shared Offerings after an Event ends

For events that give non-mechanic specific boosts, like the BBQ event and Anni event, that just do a flat boost I think it would be nice that once their specific event ends if all the offerings gained on your survivors were globally shared and all your offerings gained on killer were globally shared among themselves. There's plenty of characters that are pumped into just to P3 for perks or to try and push to P100 that you don't necessarily play at all so I think that after said events are over being able to use them on anyone would be nice. I understand you get a lot of them easily but I feel like it would also help promote actually taking in an offering when an event isn't currently active and help those who think "there's not enough bp from matches" feel that a bit… less.

Far from perfect idea, but I don't really see a whole lot of harm in allowing people to play who they want and boost their points when playing a little bit. As I said these would only be with non-specific offering like the BBQ point boost that we've not had in a bit and the anni cakes/pies.

Comments