Would be cool, but as someone who has been learning to speak Romanian for years now, the way Capcom says her name in the game bothers me, and I know they'd use the same incorrect pronunciation here. I've even spoken with native Romanian speakers who cringe every time they hear someone say "Dimitresk" instead of "Dimitrescu"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be cool, but as someone who has been learning to speak Romanian for years now, the way Capcom says her name in the game bothers me, and I know they'd use the same incorrect pronunciation here. I've even spoken with native Romanian speakers who cringe every time they hear someone say "Dimitresk" instead of "Dimitrescu"
This would be a lot of fun, especially if they get Maggie to voice her