Wizard of Oz collaboration
I would honestly LOVE a collaboration with The Wizard of Oz with Dorothy as the survivor and the Wicked Witch of the West as the killer.
I think a good perk idea for Dorothy would be a ruby slippers perk where she enters an animation of tapping her slippers together saying “there’s no place like home” and at the end of the animation, she is transported to either a random locker/ location, or she is transported to her original starting location. I feel like this would best be used as a one time use thing. For the second perk, I think she should have a perk called The Yellow Brick Road. This perk will guide her the way to the generator that is most progressed and grants a slight boost in repairing speed for that generator. The last perk idea is a perk that is more related to Glinda. I think this one should be a pink bubble that can be placed on a generator that temporality restricts that’s generator from being damaged and pops after a certain time, or a survivor interacts with the generator.
For the Wicked Witch’s power, I was thinking she has a flying ability on her broom that can be used anytime and acts as a resource that must be replenished. During flight she cannot attack survivors but it can grant her distance. Flight also leaves a trail of deep black smoke that lingers behind her and survivors that pass through it are granted blindness (this could be an add-on.) For her secondary ability, she should be able to command a flying monkey to perch on a generator and alert her of any survivors that near it, however, this monkey can be swatted away. For her last ability, she should be able to cast fire balls that can injure survivors if hit enough times, and can also set pallets and windows on fire temporarily to make vaulting dangerous.
For the Wicked Witch’s perks, the first should be a hex perk that, similarly to a boon perk, can be applied to any totem the killer chooses. This hex causes survivors within a certain radius of the totem to have the hindered and blind status effect. I think this should be HEX: ILL GET YOU MY PRETTY. For the second perk, it should be a generator regression perk that, once stunned in any way, causes nearby gens that are not being worked on to be blocked for a short time and begin regressing. For the last perk, she should gain tokens for every survivor hooked, with a maximum of 4. Once she is stunned, all tokens are used and she is granted temporary 1/2/3% haste boost for every token she has.
Comments