What's your favorite/Least favorite Left 4 Dead Survivor and Infected?
I know that some of you guys are L4D fans, let's hear your opinions ![]()
I know that some of you guys are L4D fans, let's hear your opinions ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always loved Bill and Ellis. I generally didn't dislike any of the L4D crew.
My favorite infected has been and always will be the Clo- I mean Smoker. I dunno why though.
I heavily dislike the Spitter... But she has her uses.
LULULULU -Drop Kicks you- DAMN YOU JUST GOT PWNED! SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME TODAY! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CRY ON THE FORUMS?
The only killer that can talk and effectively taunt you.
The good thing that spawned from this are the memes though.
True. True.
I hate the cloaker though.
I hate staircases
I really like Boomers. One person gets zerged by zombies and stuff goes south so fast. Yay, chaos!
As for humans, I dont really like any. One thing I will say, they are dumb. They kill a Smoker, go through its cloud and start coughing. Why the hell dont you just hold your stupid breath for 5 seconds?! Are your lungs that bad?
My favourite survivors are Bill and Elis. Bill because he's badass respectful old man and Elis because of his humor.
I heavily dislike Rochelle, I don't know why, but I do.
Favourite Infecteds are the Hunter, the Smoker and the Charger. Hunter's cool looking and has the best mobility. Smoker's really good at separating the survivors and is really good combined with another infected, and I like Charger because it was fun charging of a edge with a survivor
I don't have a least favourite infected, I like 'em all.
Rochelle was supposed to be a really funny and bright character, but for some reason Valve decided to remove a LOT of her funny and creative voice lines.
Watch some of Beejie Bean's Left 4 Dead animations, she uses a lot of Rochelle's unused voice lines, plus she's pretty good
https://youtu.be/09tGED3nvLc
I like Nick. Nad Rochelle is smoking hot (got a thing for black women
)
Francis is interesting: for a moronic dumbass typical biker, he has a very nice life philosophy. He just hates everything.
Common Infected are the best. Always wanted to play one of those instead of them silly Spitters and Smokers. But if I have to choose a Special: Jockey. So funny to ride those suckers.
Originally in Versus mode, you would be able to play as the common infected while waiting for your new special infected to spawn if they died, Valve sadly scrapped this idea however.
Oh I had no idea. Pretty pointless of course, in Versus they're weak as baby poop. But it would be fun.
"Weak as baby poop"
That's a new and interesting way to describe something
Well have you ever engaged in hand to hand combat with a baby poop? They go down fast, I'm tellin' ya!
Haha! LOL
Ah...L4D, I love that game's unfair AI director and the overall atmosphere it had.
For favorite Survivor, it's kinda hard ngl, they are all pretty charismatic in their own ways except Rochelle who's a shell of the character she was supposed to be, pretty sad.
If i really had to pick one it would be Zoey because i relate to her way too much, second close would be Nick because of his "Sarcastic ######### but still caring" vibe.
As for favorite infected it would be a tie between Hunter and smoker, both are amazing design wise and ability wise, lead to really skillfull and creative plays.
For my least favorites, Sadly it's Rochelle and the Jockey, Ro' is very bland because Valve decided to scrap most of her lines and character for some unknown reason, wich makes her kinda annoying and grating at times (ESPECIALLY HER FIREAXE LINE, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT PUN)
And the Jockey? Well...let just say i got ######### over by them way too much and for some reason their hitboxes are super weird and most of the time it seems that bullets never hit them when they pounced someone, and their laugh just makes it more irritating to me when this kinda stuff happens lol.
Fun Fact: Did you know the voice actor for the Jockey voice acted Kevin and Bubble bath from SpongeBob, and Pops from Regular show?
I didn't but somehow this doesn't surprise me now that you mention it, they have the same "energy" to them
Now that I think of it, most of the characters he voice acts laugh a lot
Oh wait, I just noticed you also asked for LEAST favourite ones. Let's see...
Hate Coach. He's fat. Fat people shouldn't exist. Hate Louis with his cheap "look at the bright side" attitude. Bill is a very cool guy, but he's old and probably smells bad... no thank you. Hate Ellis too. Has some funny lines, but I havea strong aversion about mentally handicapped people. Morons should not exist.
For Infected... I hate Spitter, I guess I just don't like the "support" role. Hunter can be pretty frustrating too when you miss a leap only by a hair.
-Looks at your clown profile pic- HHHHHHHHHMMMMNNNNN
I dislike the Spitter for a number of reasons.
There is a sort of modded server that allows the hunter to break your spine if you pounce for a certain distance. You want [Bad Word]? Go to the server and walk around.
I love Clown the most because that's how I see every clown: a disgusting, unfunny, wretched guy in a horrible makeup. Since I hate survivors /s, I want them to be destroyed by such a horrid creature. Not because I think fatness is forgiveable. It's not.
Lel. Well nice to know.
I disagree with the fat opinion