DBD is a 2 sided game, One side is playing hide and seek, the other side is playing generator repair simulator.
am I wrong?
Both sides show who has more meta perks in their build
I think "horror themed freeze tag" is more appropriate these days.
It’s more like a horror themed elimination tag with optional hide and seek
@AmpersandUnderscore said:I think "horror themed freeze tag" is more appropriate these days.
@AmpersandUnderscore said:
Biggest horror is mories and having selfish meghead or locker boy in a team or solo sable thats terrifying.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both sides show who has more meta perks in their build
I think "horror themed freeze tag" is more appropriate these days.
It’s more like a horror themed elimination tag with optional hide and seek
Biggest horror is mories and having selfish meghead or locker boy in a team or solo sable thats terrifying.