Can we update the Original killers please
Trapper, Wraith and Nurse and hillbilly are the most boring killers to against, were focusing on every other killer but the OG's
in todays games I really dread playing any further if it's against them if anyone agrees or disagrees cool but this is my take
Trapper needs more kinds of traps or change his name cuz it's pretty sad, he has no chase advantage other than forcing survivors into the traps via chase and careful placement which you don't really have time for anything given how fast survivors still do objectives with any wasted time on the killers part. Plus if you have at least 2 pro active teammates disarming them and watching him and following him he really can't even set up or risk wasting even more time relying on his add-ons.
Wraith players experience the most numbing games on both sides and I see a lot of them leave because he really doesn't do anything. He has a cloak that's easily noticeable and a slight speed boost which really makes for an aggravating match for him because I feel its good in theory but it really doesn't do anything for the killers in chases most times unless its at a pallet which ig that's ok but my other points stand with him.
Nurse players have the easiest time because her power is easy to use and has always been strong. She even got stronger when they disabled survivor's ability to cancel her tele charge with a flashlight. Her rework kind of did minimal since you can simply bring a pink add-on and she feels the same as before just slightly weaker with less blinks but it doesn't take away the strength of her ability.
Hillbilly is okay and his re work was alright but he's still really lackluster, I barely see him being used because his power is very difficult to understand and utilize STILL and even playing him for a while and getting experience with his power doesn't help me understand it any better personally either. At least before I feel like you could use his M1 to attack and down or catch up if you're unlucky but the rework I feel pushes you to use his power mainly and the "blue flame" buff he gets makes it harder to understand timing further and makes for a real frustrating experience.
After Trickster can we introduce some fun for these killers so I can start using them more often pls devs?
Comments