Bots using tonics in 2v8
If the tonics come back in the next 2v8 can you please make it so bots don't touch the tonics. I had a one take one in front of me. Not a huge deal but still annoying.
If the tonics come back in the next 2v8 can you please make it so bots don't touch the tonics. I had a one take one in front of me. Not a huge deal but still annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wonder if waving at the bot would stop them from using the tonic and come over to you since they do seem to follow some wave and point commands
They should use the healing ones but not the remove hook state ones.
After the herb fiasco I'm surprised they're still allowed to lol
Maybe the bot needed the tonic :p
I didn't think of that. I was t-bagging the bot, but that didn't stop it.