What if to open the gate you had to solve one of these?
Fun huh? I think 4x4 would be the optimum size.



Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one likes those puzzles. I like those puzzles and I don't even like those puzzles. I can't imagine how the rest of you feel when you encounter one in a game.
I even have one of those old metallic versions with numbers.
Ultra Rare Add-on version:
Rubik's Cube.
the most torturous part of the trial... the smiley slide puzzle!
I don't think I'll be getting out lol
I can just imagine doing this and I've almost got it, damn just screamed in tier III madness and the Doctor is just standing there laughing at me as he shocks me endlessly.
Solving puzzles (maybe for starting up generators, for instance) could be fun, but please not those types of puzzles.
A truly horrifying idea. I never got the hang of them.
It would be neat if the pig got a buff where there was a puzzle to open the exit gate. It would just add more to her power set and fit the theme of her character.
Yeah.
How real men take off RBT's
I remember trying to solve one of those.
Please no, I would never escape then!!! All it would be is pure torture for me and others
Hah atleasr its not one of those "connect the pipes" puzzles.
To make it really interesting the killer couldn't harm you during the solve phase and if you solve it you escape but if you fail the puzzle mori's you.
Streamers would quit the game if that would be implemented.
Most streamers are complete dimwitts when it comes to puzzles... watch any game walkthrough with some puzzle sections by any bigger streamer, they get stuck on them for AGES, even if they are as simple as 2+2*2, they always think it is 8 and waste hours trying to decipher it.
I mean this game is Dead by daylight, not Silent Hill, it wouldn't work well