Fight me!!!
First I pour the milk AND THEN put in the cereal, this is the only right way to do it. Fight me!!!
Tagged:
Mod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
You barbarian! i bet you are one of those who put the milk over the teabag too!
@PhantomMask20763 This is so you!
You guys really should have sme real breakfast instead of junk cereals. Beef, mushrooms, a few eggs. Cereals are not good for you.
The Entity was right in recruiting you @PhantomMask20763 . You are the evilest of us all.
no this is the true way to eat

Milk? NO

It's whiskey and cereal
pshhh no its orange juice and cereal then for added challenge drink it like this

no fight me

(you cannot grasp giygas's attack)

(ness felt a little strange)
(paula couldn't stop crying)
(jeff couldn't move)
(poo couldn't stop crying)
Come here boy, I'm gonna slap ya
Evil lies in this thread
And I thought the tread talking about the spirit not wearing panties was weird.
B-But... how could you. XD
:O In the snow, even?!
Yes! Wet socks are a form of torture in some countries...just saying....
You monster!
I know, pure evil
Everyone knows you put toilet water in first then your cereal and then you milk.