Non-Human survivors

Since the DND chapter, we haven’t exactly gotten any non-human survivors. We got Aestri (an elf) and Alucard (half vampire) but I was thinking a full on different species would add more to the game. Like we could get a Dragonborn for DND or even make an anthropomorphic wolf for an original chapter since the entities takes from all universes there’s endless possibilities. This is also encouraged since there’s already animal characters like the wolf unknown, cat trickster, as well as the kitsune Yui skin (proven we could have tails on survivors). Even if they’re just skins for certain characters like the original survivors but from alternate realities. This’ll definitely bring more attraction from many communities and would make an interesting twist for survivors.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Was thinking about weather baldurs gate 3 was a seperate enough license from dnd that they wouldnt be able to bring some of its characters as legendaries for aestri. Or perhaps a whole baldurs gate 3 chapter with a beholder killer and some of the main cast survivors.

  • When I first heard DnD was dropping I was really hoping for a non human race

  • I'd love more survivor variety honestly, so I'm all for this

  • an android, alien, or any creatures with humanoid body would be great.

  • Cayde-6 from Destiny<3

  • Three words. Human. Sized. Ewoks.

  • Having a survivor who is a demon would be cool.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    Was thinking about weather baldurs gate 3 was a seperate enough license from dnd that they wouldnt be able to bring some of its characters as legendaries for aestri. Or perhaps a whole baldurs gate 3 chapter with a beholder killer and some of the main cast survivors.

    its not, larian has license to the code and platform for using them to make the game, all the characters, items, and such is still owned by wizards of the coast, so to use something like the beholder, you would need a license from wizards of the coast, larian would be unable to license out any of the in game characters.

  • A few years ago I made a similar post, and am glad that someone else has posted it as well! :D

    I would LOVE to have an OG survivor who is any of these: a vampire, zombie, android, cyborg, etc.