I can't play on the PTB and I'm wondering if the 3 second aura reveal gives a stack of We See You, has anyone tried this perk combo yet?
It did on PTB, I am definetly going to try this and I expect to be not popular with killers.
So I guess other 2 perks should be something to make it so killers don't want to commit on me…
It also works with key addon to reveal your aura.
@PetTheDoggo said:It did on PTB, I am definetly going to try this and I expect to be not popular with killers.So I guess other 2 perks should be something to make it so killers don't want to commit on me… It also works with key addon to reveal your aura.
@PetTheDoggo said:
I'm confused as to how these two perks synergize with one another. Can you kindly explain that to me?
@[Deleted User] said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4049229#Comment_4049229I'm confused as to how these two perks synergize with one another. Can you kindly explain that to me?
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4049229#Comment_4049229
OoO reveals your aura to the killer every 30 seconds. That gives you token for We see you and you see the killer. When you have 4 tokens, all survivors are going to see the killer for 15 seconds, which can be devastating especially for killers without mobility.
@PetTheDoggo said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4049239#Comment_4049239OoO reveals your aura to the killer every 30 seconds. That gives you token for We see you and you see the killer. When you have 4 tokens, all survivors are going to see the killer for 15 seconds, which can be devastating especially for killers without mobility.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4049239#Comment_4049239
Oh. Damn. That is good. Thanks for the explanation.
(Love your name, by the way.)
To be honest all survivor perks from stranger things are insanely overpowered and I hope they gonna rather nerf them before it hits live.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It did on PTB, I am definetly going to try this and I expect to be not popular with killers.
So I guess other 2 perks should be something to make it so killers don't want to commit on me…
It also works with key addon to reveal your aura.
I'm confused as to how these two perks synergize with one another. Can you kindly explain that to me?
OoO reveals your aura to the killer every 30 seconds. That gives you token for We see you and you see the killer.
When you have 4 tokens, all survivors are going to see the killer for 15 seconds, which can be devastating especially for killers without mobility.
Oh. Damn. That is good. Thanks for the explanation.
(Love your name, by the way.)
To be honest all survivor perks from stranger things are insanely overpowered and I hope they gonna rather nerf them before it hits live.