What's going on with the game anyway?

I have a lot of questions. Why introduce an anti-tunnel system, etc.?
What's the point of playing as a survivor and learning how to play? I can easily tell the assassin about their limited position. Honestly, there are a lot of problems without this, starting with the fact that the developers don't seem to play DBD. There are a lot of cheaters, weak and unnecessary perks on both sides, some assassins are in a very weak state, and all they do is create endless events and skins. It's very frustrating. I hope that one day this will change and the developers will start listening not to beginners, but to players who know how to play on both sides and will not artificially limit these two sides. And for beginners on both sides, the advice is simple, learn to play as a killer or a survivor, learn to choose the right build of perks, addons. Make your builds unique, and do not ask the developers for any artificial restrictions, there are a lot of problems in the game without this.

Comments