This Event Didn't Suck.
But it wasn't good either.
In my opinion, this event might've been more balanced, but it wasn't nearly as fun as the Hallowed Blight.
This event was just boring, and that's worse than being the chaos that was Hallowed Blight.
I think for the next event, the devs shouldn't go for some boring safe option. Even if it means something crazy.
Comments
Yeah, I didn't care for this event at all. I'm just glad I got the feng and huntress outfits, so I am done grinding now.
I didn't care about the cosmetics for previous events either, if I got them good, if not then oh well.
The hallowed blight event was mainly fun (at least to me) because of the small amounts of lore stuff we were shown. I hope this next update has some lore other than that of the killer and survivors.
It was just the same like the others, but with less bloodpoints.
It spits.
Swallows?
So. Many. DCs. So many.
Both killers and survivors.
It's true. Survivors DC before the match loads or the moment they get caught/go down before getting a gen done, and Killer will DC upon loading in or the moment that last gen pops. At least 3 out of 5 games through this entire event, no exaggeration, at least one of these scenarios have transpired in my games. Douchery free-for-all.
For killers the event was pretty bad tho.
The killer side of the event sucked balls.
I did not get full huntress outfit, but come on, winters hearth with the boar head and blight axe is sexy
Something like that.
Bet