I vaguely remember the devs talking about mowing the stupid cornstalks so that you aren’t blinded as killer when you enter the cornfields on the coldwind farm maps. Have they just given up on that? Or is something in the works?
Erm, they already did that? The maps are now daylight and the corn is nowhere near as dense as it used to be. Both of those things made visibility way better.
They pretty much halved the corn density sometime during Year 8 I believe. At least they made it a lot easier to see through, as compared to how packed the cornfields were in the past.
I vaguely remember the devs talking about mowing the stupid cornstalks so that you aren’t blinded as killer when you enter the cornfields on the coldwind farm maps. Have they just given up on that? Or is something in the works?
If they gave enough loops to compensate.
I mean, have you seen how empty it is compared to most maps?. Makes hawkins look balanced
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why would they do that? that'd make the map extremely barren and less unique
Corn has been changed so much already, if you still cant see idk what to say to you. talk to your Eye doctor maybe?
Erm, they already did that? The maps are now daylight and the corn is nowhere near as dense as it used to be. Both of those things made visibility way better.
the corn ought to give the Elusive effect while one marinates in it I say. Just for the memes
Cold windfarm but its off season and nothing is growing 😂
They pretty much halved the corn density sometime during Year 8 I believe. At least they made it a lot easier to see through, as compared to how packed the cornfields were in the past.
If they gave enough loops to compensate.
I mean, have you seen how empty it is compared to most maps?. Makes hawkins look balanced