I am a major fan playing for years and years I have over 4thousand hours in the game on my Steam account please make my dream come true and add me as a killer or survivor to Dead By Daylight love you all love the team. PSSSSSS to the one who can see this if you can make sure the official dev team gets this so they can consider this a real possibility it would be amazing please help make my wish come true.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a major fan playing for years and years I have over 4thousand hours in the game on my Steam account please make my dream come true and add me as a killer or survivor to Dead By Daylight love you all love the team. PSSSSSS to the one who can see this if you can make sure the official dev team gets this so they can consider this a real possibility it would be amazing please help make my wish come true.
The Fan
Lore: One day pilospc was playing dead by daylight once again, until a thick fog filled the room…