Stranger things 2 Survivors confirmed
NEW KILLER: Vecna
NEW SURVIVOR: Dustin Henderson
NEW SURVIVOR: Jane Hopper (Eleven)
Additional Store Content: Eddie Munson & Robin Buckley.
Release date - January 27. PTB (only Steam) - January 6.
NEW KILLER: Vecna
NEW SURVIVOR: Dustin Henderson
NEW SURVIVOR: Jane Hopper (Eleven)
Additional Store Content: Eddie Munson & Robin Buckley.
Release date - January 27. PTB (only Steam) - January 6.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a mixed response to Dustin and El being the survivors but personally I'm pretty excited to see what they do with them both.
Eleven has telekinesis right? I'm expecting her powers to be turned into a perk somehow
$15 for eddie or robin
Smart devs ngl
little disappointed Hopper isn’t one of the new survivors but i’ll take any new ST content over no new ST content every single time. still a massive W for us Stranger Things fans!
Yeah I'm kinda excited for the new Vecna after seeing what happened to Dwight in the trailer can't wait to see what he does.
Eleven's perks predictions:
Sensory Deprivation - After spending 80/70/60 seconds in the terror radius, while standing still press the active ability button to spectate another survivor randomly
Telekinesis - After stunning the killer 5/4/3 times you can target a pallet and drop it from 6/8/10 meters.
Friends Don't Lie - All survivors see your aura within 40/60/80 meters.
We even know exactly which ones will be the default survivors and which 2 are gonna be just skins?
I'm not really that into Stranger Things, but I already got my Dream chapter and Vecna looks like he could be one of the more creative killers on the roster.
It'll also be cool to see Hawkins get a sequel map, since Resident Evil didn't when Wesker was added. A licenced realm getting expanded on, especially one that a lot of people thought was never coming back when Hawkins went away, is really cool.
gimme dat telekinesis to remotely pick up toolboxes to counter Weave! :p
wow, Dwight is channeling his inner Unknown there!
He has a power similar to Sadako's. Strong telekinetic abilities
I’m a bit excited for the new chapter as well. Just hope it’s not too buggy.
Oh I'm gonna laugh if the new Vecna is the one that has Basekit Remote pallet breaking and Remote Hooking
it seems we won’t get a new map. I miss the early years of the game when almost every chapter would get one…
What? Well that's dumb ngl geuss that's why they tweaked Hawkins