Chucky
He's sooooooooo fast
He's sooooooooo fast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean he used to be faster.
Chucky is fast?
Did I miss something?
What we have now is just half of the man he was before.
And he was only half a man to begin with…
That would make him the quarter man
Right? I guess when he dashes he has a bit of speed sure, but it feels like nothing compared to Blight.
And he has a wind up compared to blight… and is 110 ms
He just seems fast because he is smaller.
Facts…This too.
He's da freaken good guy
Blight goes fast but cant turn corners while going in his fast run chucky can