I'm sorry, whats the name of this game? Survive by daylight? No. DEAD by daylight. You gotta earn that escape. It's asymmetrical meaning you have more numbers but less power. I've taken a break from killer after reaching r1 and lemme tell you what, it's so much more relaxing playing survivor. Sure, I don't know how to 360 and all that but I can still run a killer for 2 gens. That alone speaks volumes about how one survivor has a lot of power in their disposal. If anything right now, the game is the most balanced it's ever been and probably will be. Minus Legion. He needs to be deleted.
@JanTheMan said:
I'm sorry but when the escape rate is below 40% there is a problem.
Do you have any ideas on how they would be buffed? I've seen plenty of threads that suggest some pretty alright buff ideas, though i think 40% escape rate is the closest we might get to an even 50% sadly.
Survivors need to play better as a team. Most don't though.
The healing time changes really hurt survivors, especially when the killer apllies the mangled effect. You can get around this with Botany or we'll make it, most don't though because they want their Urban, SC, DS, Sprint burst build so they're safe at all times.
Survivors aren't adapting to killers. Also I would guarentee Noed alone contributes a lot towards the low escape rate, based on hundreds of hours of personal observation.
Solo survivor needs buffs, not survivor in general. The SWF escape rate is probably much higher than solo survivor escape rate, which drags the percentage down for survivor in general. Right now it's really hard to do much of anything as a solo survivor even if you build toward it
What we need: Overall game optimization- glitches, issues, hair, placement of trees. Alternate objectives- would possibly help with gen rushing. New addons and weather- It’d be fun if it were raining sometimes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here we go again. "buff survivors" and proceed to not give any suggestions, nothing new here folks, move along.
Here we have the first one. :]
I'm sorry, whats the name of this game? Survive by daylight? No. DEAD by daylight. You gotta earn that escape. It's asymmetrical meaning you have more numbers but less power. I've taken a break from killer after reaching r1 and lemme tell you what, it's so much more relaxing playing survivor. Sure, I don't know how to 360 and all that but I can still run a killer for 2 gens. That alone speaks volumes about how one survivor has a lot of power in their disposal. If anything right now, the game is the most balanced it's ever been and probably will be. Minus Legion. He needs to be deleted.
Solo survivors need a buff as do Killers.
Stop trolling or Santa won't bring you any gifts this year.
Do you have any ideas on how they would be buffed? I've seen plenty of threads that suggest some pretty alright buff ideas, though i think 40% escape rate is the closest we might get to an even 50% sadly.
The healing time changes really hurt survivors, especially when the killer apllies the mangled effect. You can get around this with Botany or we'll make it, most don't though because they want their Urban, SC, DS, Sprint burst build so they're safe at all times.
Survivors aren't adapting to killers. Also I would guarentee Noed alone contributes a lot towards the low escape rate, based on hundreds of hours of personal observation.
Solo survivor needs buffs, not survivor in general. The SWF escape rate is probably much higher than solo survivor escape rate, which drags the percentage down for survivor in general. Right now it's really hard to do much of anything as a solo survivor even if you build toward it
No, just no...
Seems like this is correct:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/313192/#Comment_313192
Farming, toxicity in survivors need to stop. But survivors don't need buff. Killer need buff. Or Survivor nerf.
Only my opinion
Only nerfs we need:
Exhaustion Perks
Gens
Only Buffs we need:
Totems
Freddy
Bubba
Oo!!! I forget
Extra Nerfs:
-I know rank will be reworked to a ranking but before this we need:
Nerf to killer ranking up
Extra Buffs:
Buff to survivor ranking up
Buff to survivor points.
Overall game optimization- glitches, issues, hair, placement of trees.
Alternate objectives- would possibly help with gen rushing.
New addons and weather- It’d be fun if it were raining sometimes.
@JanTheMan Rather than just posting that survivors need buffs, could you please expand upon what you would buff?