"Hit an occupied snowman"

BHVR, I haven't seen a snowman used since the Event started, not going to happen.

Comments

  • Yet another challenge only doable in SWF, just like the first archive all over again.

  • I've hit at least 10 people in snowmen. They're using them more than you think. Aura read has been showing me when someone goes into one.

  • Can't you just get survivors to farm as killer and show them you want them to go inside snowman?

  • It literally says you can do it by throwing a snowball just ask in the lobby that someone makes a snowman and let you hit it with snowball. Got it done in first few matches yesterday.

  • Got it very quickly and I've seen plenty survivors in a snowman especially in end game when gates opened.

    Or a bully squad using a snowman as a substitute head-on because they'll do it over and over again and you can hit them as they prepare to jump out.

    I suggest you've just been unlucky.

  • I literally just pointed at a snowman to a team mate and they hopped in it.

  • @Wezqu said:

    It literally says you can do it by throwing a snowball just ask in the lobby that someone makes a snowman and let you hit it with snowball. Got it done in first few matches yesterday.

    Brilliant! Oh, unless you’re on console and have no lobby chat. Which most people are.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    Can't you just get survivors to farm as killer and show them you want them to go inside snowman?

    That's exactly how I did it.