There's way too many birds for me to wear them all at once, since I can only have 3 equipped at a time. We should have an option to allow us to pick way more than 3 charms and just randomly assign them at the start of the trial. That'd be neat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just wanted to bump the thread to bring attention back to the concept of randomizing charms.
I can't have this in the game, I would spend too much time at the start of the game looking at my hooks to see what charms I got.
Part of the fun is making sure you don't do that c: