what would happen if the game would ever shut down

hi i was just wondering what would you all do if the game was ever shut down would you do like a killer vs survivor challenge where if the killers win the entity does something and or if the survivors win would they be able to escape or kill the entity?

Comments

  • I recall the Developers saying if the game were to become unsupported they'd make the code open source.

    So yes hypothetically a fan made server could host a "final battle" of sorts.

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I recall the Developers saying if the game were to become unsupported they'd make the code open source.

    So yes hypothetically a fan made server could host a "final battle" of sorts.

    I wonder will it work for epic games store or for consoles

  • They can most likely return it to the form where killer was the host of the match as that was how it was originally how it worked in this game.

  • jack the meat in celebration