i so have....guilllllttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Yes, quite funny when you are doing absolutely nothing, but survivors are still stupid enough to throw themselves at the hook
Yeah, that's Leatherface time
I was just saying in another thread you can just roleplay as The Clown. It's a giggle!
i feel like i am on acid anyway against the clown! lol
giggles
Does anyone play this sober?
drunk and high.. best way to play it
I'd love to give it a go. Maybe next weekend when I get me some vodka
.....and do you play DBD better sober or drunk? sometimes i have really bad games drunk lol
Can't really play killer while drunk, it give me more headaches than anything else.
Whereas as survivor... it nearly improve my gameplay lul.
I played survivor once after like two margaritas (I never drink), and I couldn't hit a single skill check. Never played after drinking again.
I mean, I don't know how people could stand playing killer otherwise.
Happens way too often...
I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu
Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.
i can't play killer drunk and i guess i am more reckless as a survivor when i am lol
@Shad03 oh god you are making me feel old!
@Mushwin said:@Shad03 oh god you are making me feel old!
Lel.
I'm too young to feel this old
Too young to drink but it's something I will do in the future with some friends
Shad03 said: I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.
@ChesterTheMolester said: Shad03 said: I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow. Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws? Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.
@ChesterTheMolester said: Shad03 said:
Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws? Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.
Yeah, but then again I don't think I wanna be born elsewhere. I wouldn't be who I am if that had happened.
Drunk and high on 420 almost every time I play, sometimes I swear I genuinely play better that way lol
And I thought that only irish liked to drink that much.
Played when i was sleep deprived but never drunk, doing some meme SWF stuff while drunk do sound fun however, i should try it out one day
@Unnamed_Freak said: And I thought that only irish liked to drink that much.
You don't know the french cult for alcohol then.
Shad03 said: @ChesterTheMolester said: Shad03 said: I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow. Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws? Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US. Yeah, but then again I don't think I wanna be born elsewhere. I wouldn't be who I am if that had happened.
This game is much better when 420ing 1 week till the exams are over, then its time again hehe boy
Is drunk right now.
grins feng is such a party animal
Jed said: No but I'm always stoned when I play and I'm all like...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, quite funny when you are doing absolutely nothing, but survivors are still stupid enough to throw themselves at the hook
Yeah, that's Leatherface time
I was just saying in another thread you can just roleplay as The Clown. It's a giggle!
i feel like i am on acid anyway against the clown! lol
giggles
Does anyone play this sober?
Drinking right now btw.
drunk and high.. best way to play it
I'd love to give it a go. Maybe next weekend when I get me some vodka
.....and do you play DBD better sober or drunk? sometimes i have really bad games drunk lol
Can't really play killer while drunk, it give me more headaches than anything else.
Whereas as survivor... it nearly improve my gameplay lul.
I played survivor once after like two margaritas (I never drink), and I couldn't hit a single skill check. Never played after drinking again.
I mean, I don't know how people could stand playing killer otherwise.
Happens way too often...
I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu
Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.
i can't play killer drunk and i guess i am more reckless as a survivor when i am lol
@Shad03 oh god you are making me feel old!
Lel.
I'm too young to feel this old
Too young to drink but it's something I will do in the future with some friends
Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.
Yeah, but then again I don't think I wanna be born elsewhere. I wouldn't be who I am if that had happened.
Drunk and high on 420 almost every time I play, sometimes I swear I genuinely play better that way lol
And I thought that only irish liked to drink that much.
Played when i was sleep deprived but never drunk, doing some meme SWF stuff while drunk do sound fun however, i should try it out one day
You don't know the french cult for alcohol then.
No offense.
This game is much better when 420ing
1 week till the exams are over, then its time again hehe boy
Is drunk right now.
Also bragging rights
grins feng is such a party animal