Happy Thanksgiving DBD players
I hope you all have a great feast today and I wish you a happy holiday as well
I hope you all have a great feast today and I wish you a happy holiday as well
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
happy turkey day
Even though I'm British... happy thanksgiving our
traitofriends across the pond ๐๐คHope you're doing good :3
Fun day of feasting here in the traitorous colonies ๐คฃ
I'll throw a box of tea into my local lake in your honor ๐ต ๐
Happy Thanksgiving! ๐ฆ
Happy Thanksgiving.
Even though I am from the cold land of the Vikings (read: Norway), I have no problem sending some greetings to those who celebrate it ๐ฆ
Fun fact: We have our own version of Thanksgiving here, but we don't celebrate it in a grand way
๐ฆ
gobble gobble! โค๏ธโค๏ธ