The New Pallet Update is actually Fine. Keep It
https://youtu.be/MXaQwf_UHis
I've seen a lot of survivor players complaining about the new pallet update. I, as a survivor main, tried it myself and discovered the pallets are actually quite fine
With the new update, a lot of M1 killers are actually viable and the killer range as a whole has become a lot more playable. Already super strong killers haven't been made much stronger by this update and can now be safely balanced around the more interactive pallets
Big beHaviour W
Comments
People just downvoting without seeing the video proves something to me.
They are downvoting to send the idea down to beHehaviour 🤗❤️
What a god pallet :D
Z wall looks strong at this point.
In the off chance this isn’t sarcasm there is a 0% chance that would’ve worked against me. Maybe i should lower my mmr. How many games do I need to lose to get killers like this?
LOL funny video, thanks for sharing
That looping gave me a laugh
This may be the best thing to come out of all this.
200 IQ bro
biggest chad on the forums
That is the deceptive thing about it. A lot of killer mains originally think the new pallet loops play into their advantage, but they forget 1 very important detail. Due to survivor's hitboxes being smaller than the killer's, survivors can loop around small objects more efficiently. With the shorter loops, this introduced a brand new Powerplay for survivors that actually allows survivors to catch up to killers, even despite being 15% slower on average
You can see it unfolding at 0:11 in the video
oh nah, this needs a nerf like asap. Not dealing with this kind of God pallet.
welcome back my beloved borgo pallet oh how I've missed you
I think it’s time BHVR just give the game to some new developers
"I made the mistake of panic vaulting" 😂
Great video, thanks for sharing.
Its worse than even before pallet density yet killers remain super buffed like we still have it.
An what killers you mean in particular?
@AlwaysInAGoodShape I love your username.
My worry is with how BHVR has been handling 'feedback', they see the title and the upvotes and declare all is well.
This is actually impressive.
Good post.
because we know Bhvr won’t watch it and think they need to remove the rock as well on that tile to make the twitter complaints stop.
nice mix of satire and ragebait, good stuff.
Some people can’t appreciate a good joke