Why are people acting like killers wanted what's happened?

All I [at least] wanted was to have a similar pallet density as when Springtrap released, because most maps were fine when it came to pallet count. I also made clear that decimated borgo and Haddonfield needed more pallets and their buffed form wasn't the worst in the world. The thing we have now is something nobody advocated for, its not an example of "killer crybabies" its an example of BHVR hearing about an issue that could be fixed with a dinky lil hammer and choosing a sledgehammer. I only ever heard people say to revert the pallet changes, not skull merchant pallets.

Every time BHVR makes a mistake the community pounces on the "other side" when there is no other side, pretending there is just obfuscates BHVR's incompetence. It's a video game, these roles shouldn't be your entire identity.

Who wants to play on a map full of 50/50's? Survivors don't, they have less ability to actually survive longer chases. Most Killers I know and know of wouldn't want this either, we actually like challenges, we want to have to try in chase because that's where ALL the fun comes from. That's the point of this game. It's not just survivors who'll hate this and they shouldn't and won't be the only ones up in arms about it.

BHVR, fix it and stop letting your community take the blame for YOUR actions. And stop pretending you "hear us", you don't and clearly never will.

Comments

1 2 ›