What's the point of the Bloodpoint cap?
There's no cash cap, no shards cap, why the hell the bs bp cap? It's so annyoing that you have to spend your 1 million bloodpoints every day/2nd day. I just wanna safe them and if theres a new chapter I can invest them in it. Or if I plan to prestige a new character with 10 million BPs so that I get some useful perks. I mean you need over 150 Bloodwebs to get all tier 3 perks ...
Comments
So people dont hack 99999999999999999999 bp to get basically infinite everything? idk just a thought
It is meant to be challenging...
Besides, 1 mil is plenty for you to get decent perks. I'm curious to know what you mean by you have to spend it "every day/2nd day" though
There's a BP cap to prevent bots to be overly effective.
At some point, back then, the game was swarmed with farming bots, and the limit was 500k due to them.
Now that they fixed the bots, they pushed it to 1M which is sufficient, and allows prestiging to still be a commitment, rather than "Hey, I prestige but it doesn't cost me anything since I put 4M BP in my survivor again and I cna play him again"
@Akuma said:
That's the whole point. To stop people from having every perk on the new killer/survivor within hours of launch.
Fun thing is, that cheater can hack 9999999999999999 BPS at one time, but legit players cannot get past 1mil cap.
It's to counter bots. That's all
They could at least increase the bloodpoint counter a bit higher, like 1.5 - 2 million. This would be enough to fully prestige a survivor/killer to level 50, as currently you can only reach about level 40 with a million bloodpoints. I don't see how this would be a problem or affect the "bloodpoint economy", since people are not gaining any more than usual but just saving more, which shouldn't be discouraged.
The cap was never to counter bots.
It had nothing to do with them.
1 million cap is fine as it is.