How good is clown?
How good is clown cause I'm going to get him with 9000 shards soon I have 6k at the moment so I'm very close to 9000 shards.
How good is clown cause I'm going to get him with 9000 shards soon I have 6k at the moment so I'm very close to 9000 shards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's good at 1v1's and the chase but not very good at map pressure. Plus his perks are really good and he can shut down loops quickly if you play it right.
Like exercise
Really good, with an anti-loop build he can end chases faster than the Huntress
People will argue he sucks. These people are probably Freddy players or something.
He's not good, he's not bad
I think he is the most balanced killer in the game, but if you really want to get into the nitty gritty
It would probably end with, "he could use a slight buff", nothing big though.
If you play against good loopers: Clown is pretty nice if you use him right. His ability can shorten chase times drastically if you throw the bottles in the right places. You just need an understanding of which routes survivors have to take so that you can interrupt/slow down the loops.
He's not really that great. But quite fun to play regardless i find
I recommend waiting for the next DLC and then making a decision.
Clown might look good on paper but the proplem is that you really have problems against competent survivors looping and that you ahve no map pressure at all
He's kinda good. The thing is, if you play him in a large map (Bruttarov's resting place, Yamaoka estate, ecc...), you're gonna have a bad time, since he has no form of mobility whatsoever.