What do you do when you take a break from DbD?
I play Skyrim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvyBJd79syc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvyBJd79syc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvyBJd79syc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PS: no one noticed the guy on the video doing weird things? :'(
I play Shadow of the Colossus. That game marked my childhood and it being back on nice looking graphics on PS4 is just amazing. SOTC also has the best soundtrack in video game history( at least in my opinion).
Btw, the end was always the same right? You get absorbed by that dark thing.
Yep, those are the fragments of Dormin, since you destroy their recipient they go to the nearest thing they can find, which is Wander.
SOTC is probably the only game that makes me feel bad about killing my enemies. Like, they are just minding their own business. Principally the 13th one, I cried when I killed him.
I browse and troll on DbD forums, what else could a never-banned guy like me do, huh?
Who performed the miracle?
Don't know, 3 mods said to me, that they won't unban me, because "they don't unban people on the forum", and like today I got unbanned.
Thank you, nice to see some positive faces in this place, it is rare ;>
The forums have gotten slightly better, but np man :chuffed:
I haven't played Skyrim in ages but since i've been so ill the last few weeks I played a lot of SC Brood War, Warframe solo, and even some Unreal GOTY on God Mode.
I also pulled played the old Duke Nukem games along with the original Doom ones for some old school fun Sadly my old D&D games with the code wheels and Journals won't ever run not even under compatibility mode.
Right now a mix of lol and astroneer
I sit on my bed crying because i’m bored of my favorite game