So are we removing sprint burst on command from 2v8 too?

This ######### is so extremely busted and annoying to verse and was clearly put because of legion. Anyone that isn't a dash killer is legit unplayable because of it.

Comments

  • @vol4r said:

    Yes! We should take away good/fun things for surviviors, so our queue times take 1.5h for a single match!

    Especially after we lowered BP gains. Spoiler: 1v4 gives you more BP with 3x BPS

    Can we cut it with the false queue time narrative already. None of you have a clue what does or doesn't impact queue times. Unless you're ready to say removing the "Legion problem" fixed queue times, cause that was a bald-faced lie.

  • @Abbzy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4027149#Comment_4027149

    Or give it bigger cooldown than 30 seconds, medic can heal 50% of health state in the area range with 90 seconds cooldown, scout has 60 seconds cooldown I think for pallet rebuild which is strong but escapist class still beats it for survivability, lastly guide has 60 seconds cooldown or 90 still Idk and his power is just mainly two perks in basekit but isnt much usefull just annoying or if you want do 95% and higher progressed gen into killers face but thats for YT or ttv people to get vievs. Escapist has 30 seconds cooldown for sprintburst but with quick and quiet which is strong for escape but worst for killer is that this ability is on comand with such small cooldown if it was 60 seconds than it wouldnt be so busted and on top of that you give every survivor around you like in 12 meters range or what 50% haste which is sprintburst too and many killers without catch up or insane speed are done there even wraith is just someone who wants to scare you more than injure you because he cant if survivor doesnt make mistake and runs from him.

    So they should either make it to work as normal sprintburst which activates on pressing shift or give it minimaly 60 seconds cooldown because 30 seconds are joke and keep it as it is now.

    Still I think original escapist class the first version was more busted you got sprintburst normal one without quick and quiet as now but cooldown was I think 20 seconds or 30 seconds and 20 exhastion something like that but you got WOO as now, when you were injured you had made for this speed 3% haste and now you give survivors around you sprintburst too but Im not sure if its 50% haste for just 2 seconds instead of 3 or if there is cap like for 2 survivors, just the old one didnt have cap or anything so he could gave sprintburst whole team if they were near him plus he had selfcare ofter being caged once like now which made this class just so easy to survive as and escape with more than now you had just strong info for chase, strong exhastion perk,made for this speed when injured and could heal your self alone to save time or when there was no one to heal you.

    In a fast paced mode like 2v8, I feel like having a 'push E to escape' button is bad. Killer is on a real time crunch in 2v8, which would be fun if the enjoyable killers had ways to catch up. Sadly, almost no killers except spirit, billy, oni or blight can handle this in a timely manner. I played against 4 people with this ability as ghostface yesterday and couldn't get a hit for like 5 minutes because they were all ratting around one generator and would just pre-run, to a strong tile and then press E to escape when I beat them. I had to get my duo teammate who was playing spirit to help because I was entirely defanged (that's a funny joke because I was using viper ghostface).

  • @Gplays2000 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/460120/so-are-we-removing-sprint-burst-on-command-from-2v8-too

    I am loving this so much. We need sb on command in normal mode this feels sooooo good to use.

    holy ragebait dawg

  • By the way… since Legion got removed which Killer is the evil queue delayer?

  • @Deadman7600 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4027190#Comment_4027190

    In a fast paced mode like 2v8, I feel like having a 'push E to escape' button is bad. Killer is on a real time crunch in 2v8, which would be fun if the enjoyable killers had ways to catch up. Sadly, almost no killers except spirit, billy, oni or blight can handle this in a timely manner. I played against 4 people with this ability as ghostface yesterday and couldn't get a hit for like 5 minutes because they were all ratting around one generator and would just pre-run, to a strong tile and then press E to escape when I beat them. I had to get my duo teammate who was playing spirit to help because I was entirely defanged (that's a funny joke because I was using viper ghostface).

    Fact is old one was objectively better for killer in general, you went for survivors that didnt run away with sprintburst which meant killers mainly downed those other clases and get faster kills that are needed with gen speed bonus 1gen done -2,5% gen speed and 2 killers cages is +2,5 gen speed so in genereal killers can dominate and get fast downs and massive preasure early game but survivors will still rush them and can pul like 4 man out from 8 survviors which is something I get a lot as survivor or killer. Its way better for killer on 4 gens left to have 2 survviors dead and few hooks then all 8 survivors hooked onced ond one or two on dead hook because if you dot get fast someone out there are more survivors that will spread the preasure on themselfs and your preasure in reality gets way smaller and they will do more gens and escape eventualy more in greater numbers.

    For your game yeah I get it I played some one where this hurts you this too until you have power but even someone with strong catch up like wraith gets kinda slowed by it too and almost every game I see there are 4 escapist and no other class is that used but thats logical if we look what all escapist ofers its bets tools for that one survivor to escape or last till endgame with sprintburst+quick and quiet on comand (gives you free escapes,makes you last more in chase or doge fatal situations like oni,billys instadowns,helps you make some sick escapes or mindgames with speed and no rushed action info for killer), windows of opportunity (gives you info where what resource is and you wont run into dead zone as you would normaly do which is great when you play with other 7 randoms droping pallets) and selfcare that is like prenerfed one and makes you take a hit and heal then after escaping from chase which other classes cant offer even medic cant plus you can actualy heal yourself and let the survivors that saved you to go and do gens which saves tone of time unless there are two to heal you and one is medic.

  • @vol4r said:

    Yes! We should take away good/fun things for surviviors, so our queue times take 1.5h for a single match!

    Especially after we lowered BP gains. Spoiler: 1v4 gives you more BP with 3x BPS

    Survs complained about Legion (a braindead killer) and it got removed, but they forgot to removed the other more braindead thing: SB on command.
    The queue times for killers are EXACT the same for me now as the last two 2v8.

    Survs need more new toys each iteration of 2v8. That's what gonna shrink the queues, not making them OP with OP abilities only needing to do the equivalent of 6 gens from 1v4 to escape, making killer experience pretty miserable lately.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4027301#Comment_4027301

    Can we cut it with the false queue time narrative already. None of you have a clue what does or doesn't impact queue times. Unless you're ready to say removing the "Legion problem" fixed queue times, cause that was a bald-faced lie.

    @The_Count said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4027301#Comment_4027301

    Survs complained about Legion (a braindead killer) and it got removed, but they forgot to removed the other more braindead thing: SB on command.
    The queue times for killers are EXACT the same for me now as the last two 2v8.

    Survs need more new toys each iteration of 2v8. That's what gonna shrink the queues, not making them OP with OP abilities only needing to do the equivalent of 6 gens from 1v4 to escape, making killer experience pretty miserable lately.

    Removing legion was a good move. It wasn't enjoyable to play mending simulator.
    I don't understand decreasing incentives tho.

    There is no false queue time narrative, really. It's very simple I believe:
    - People don't have good enough incentives to play survivior
    - Sprint burst class is the best class - others are just meh.
    - Nothing gets added to survivior gameplay for like 3rd time - I know the herbs were there but just for one iteration.
    - Making BP as survivior is just better at 1v4 gamemode with stacking BPS
    - Less good items are in chests, we have really small chance to get the funny flashlight

    The only good reason I can think of as a veteran is that I am not going against Kaneki

    Survivior side doesn't have anything creative or enjoyable and people really want the only good thing nerfed.

    If we give surviviors reasons to play then maybe queue time will decrease.

  • I swear some players just want to shoot fish in a barrel

1 2 ›