Happy Announcement (Sad Announcement update)
A while back i made this post
And I want to say thank you to everyone who made such amazing and loving Comments. I appreciate the emotional support you all gave.
The Announcement is that im doing so much better now and now walking back into the fog very soon. I was actually homeless this entire time while keeping up on the games condition. I found a home and moving in slowly.
When I come back ill start my goal back up to get my Unknown up to p100 like I wanted. I may do another Killer after but right now I just want to start slow and get used to the game again.
Again thank you all ill see you into the Fog very soon

Comments
Awesome! Tthat's great news!
Note I was around just in the side lines watching the game.
I did make posts when I was able to too.
I only made the post just in case I never got the chance to say goodbye. I hate leaving without saying anything and when it comes to DBD it was emotional for me.
So i really haven't played sense TWD Chapter which is a true statement
Glad you posted an update.
Updooting and rooting for you.
Stay strong, like Rambo.
LETS GOOO
Welcome back brotha :) ❤️
Welcome to the fog again :₽
I just came across your post, and I'm really sorry for everything you went through. I'm so glad to hear things are getting better for you. Wishing you all the best!
Hell yeah bro!!!! Welcome back! I'm glad you made it through. Still sending positive vibes your way, hope things continue to get better!
nice to hear you found a nest.
Welcome back sir.
salutes