So about the other Sable / Mikaela Banner
After the twitch drop not working as expected I now claimed it on twitch but it is not available ingame.
Yes I did restart the game multiple times already.
Platform Steam
Any news on that one?
After the twitch drop not working as expected I now claimed it on twitch but it is not available ingame.
Yes I did restart the game multiple times already.
Platform Steam
Any news on that one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alot of us have this same issue unfortunately
This was such a disaster.
Drop not working for a full hour, the chat being completely buried in '!drop" spam and other disruptive behaviour from people who were just there to get the drop, then the solution being presented near the end only for it to not work.
Definitely needs to be done better next time.
I'd prefer there not be a next time.
Even normal Twitch drops are annoying. This drop was available for only a very tiny window of time on a single day. People have jobs, people live in different time zones, this was not a consumer friendly promotion at all.