"GG EZ"
Yeah, real smooth getting away from a noob killer. Have fun with your report c:
Yeah, real smooth getting away from a noob killer. Have fun with your report c:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Being a taunting ass. Saying "GG EZ" after he won, so I called him out on it. Told him yeah, real EZ getting away from a noob hunter, then he started ######### talking. So reported for harrasment/unsportsmanlike conduct in chat.
GG
He's probably pissy about his hero Ochido getting banned, so he's taking it out on others.
I just get sick of that kind of conduct in literally every game. When I smash a ######### level 2 in For Honor, as a rep 50+, I don't be all "GG EZ NOOB HAHAHA." Don't see why people do that crap.
Maybe reporting them does nothing, but maybe when he does that bs to the wrong people and enough DO report him, he will get a slap on the wrist--enough to chill.
Well I didn't send any message at all. First thing the dude said.
Like, I get I am new, so as a killer, I don't provide much of a challenge. You don't have to be a dick about it, I'm trying to LEARN, goddamn
Just ignore that player. Some people need to mock other people, and not only that, they derank on purpose to face less experienced players. They are the real losers.
Sometimes people do it to vent off other frustrations from their lives in basic bully behavior.
It doesnt excuse them, but maybe something bad happened in their lives and this is how they vent. Not everyone knows how to deal with pain and stress, some end up hurting others to try to make themselves feel better.
Well it's a bit crude but when someone does that to me I'll usually say in response:
"Well I'm off to motorboat my wifes enormous breasts so I guess I win? =P"
^ that usually shuts them up. lawl
I bet you're one of the ones that do that crap.
When they DC? But they will never see it lol
???
Just ignore them. He's probably not skilled enough to reach the higher ranks so he deranks to bully new players.
As you play this game, you'll meet a lot of virgin douchebags who practically worship people like OchiDo. Just ignore them, they're just losers
Saltyyyyyy....
I think it is time for the OP to turn the end game chat off.
This is a real issue with DbD, I'm a killer main but me and my friend wanted to play some survivor so I was all the way back at rank 18, which shows you how much I play. Every time there was a toxic survivor and the killer didn't get any kills, one of us will sacrifice ourselves to make the killer feel a little better and then give them tips.
Some killers get surprised when they see stuff like that when survivors will stay behind in chat to either give props to the killer or give them tips.
Now THAT is someone who will keep new players playing. I don't expect people to sacrifice themselves just because I didn't get any kills--but if a survivor is "good" enough to teabag every chance they get, then they are good enough to give the obvious new player some tips to improve their game. Way to go, THIS is the kind of player we need in the DbD community!
I'm pretty sure he was simply telling you:
"Great Game, Excellent Zeal!"
Seems they really respected your overall effort that match and wish to reward you with reasonable praise.