The Disconnects Need To Stop

Game after game after game I get everyone Disconnecting, last game they were winning and the moment I tunnlled I got a DC and then the others did so right after in succession. I got 12K that match because they have no empathy towards other people. I was SO excited to play Killer when the Devs changed the point for us and now all I get is DCs, I still can't play Killer without some privalged toxic Survivor DCing because they feel it's OK, because popular streamers do it.

You don't have a game without Killers, simple as that, I really hope these people are getting punished, I don't care if half of the playerbase suddenly gets banned, these people need to stop, Filthy Frank get yo ass in here!

Comments

  • Remember killers don't have a game without surviors either. 
  • Remember killers don't have a game without surviors either. 
    The point is a game with DCing survivors is as good as not having any, so your point is irrelevant to the topic
  • My point is that we all need each other for this game to work. It sucks when some dc survior or killer. Just keep playing 
  • I get one solo survivor disconnecting due to salt. It's not good but I can understand it.

    However those that d/c because their friend is waiting on the hatch, that's just plain cheating. Wish the devs would actually do something about that one.
  • @HatCreature said:
    Game after game after game I get everyone Disconnecting, last game they were winning and the moment I tunnlled I got a DC and then the others did so right after in succession. I got 12K that match because they have no empathy towards other people. I was SO excited to play Killer when the Devs changed the point for us and now all I get is DCs, I still can't play Killer without some privalged toxic Survivor DCing because they feel it's OK, because popular streamers do it.

    You don't have a game without Killers, simple as that, I really hope these people are getting punished, I don't care if half of the playerbase suddenly gets banned, these people need to stop, Filthy Frank get yo ass in here!

    Completely agree. I am new, so I am playing at lower ranks, and even down here you see this crap. A few matches ago, I got an early kill, and as soon as the first survivor died, the 3 others all disconnected. Was literally a match under 3 minutes, because she was hooked, got rescued, I went to hit the person doing the rescuing, hit the one initially hooked--so I just hung her back up, chased the rescuer--and nobody else went for the hooked girl.

    So she died an early death, and everyone just left.

    Lots of babyragers in this game it seems.

  • @SIlentCetra said:

    @HatCreature said:
    Game after game after game I get everyone Disconnecting, last game they were winning and the moment I tunnlled I got a DC and then the others did so right after in succession. I got 12K that match because they have no empathy towards other people. I was SO excited to play Killer when the Devs changed the point for us and now all I get is DCs, I still can't play Killer without some privalged toxic Survivor DCing because they feel it's OK, because popular streamers do it.

    You don't have a game without Killers, simple as that, I really hope these people are getting punished, I don't care if half of the playerbase suddenly gets banned, these people need to stop, Filthy Frank get yo ass in here!

    Completely agree. I am new, so I am playing at lower ranks, and even down here you see this crap. A few matches ago, I got an early kill, and as soon as the first survivor died, the 3 others all disconnected. Was literally a match under 3 minutes, because she was hooked, got rescued, I went to hit the person doing the rescuing, hit the one initially hooked--so I just hung her back up, chased the rescuer--and nobody else went for the hooked girl.

    So she died an early death, and everyone just left.

    Lots of babyragers in this game it seems.

    Since you mentioned you were new I'd like to point out that since I made this thread you don't have to quote me, just commenting on here and it'll let me know.

    Yeah the lower ranks is much harder for Survivors so they get triggered MUCH faster and do stupid ######### like that. I get lower ranks who DC and i'm ok with that, when 1 person DCs it's funny but when I get matched with a Rank 8 who's a 4man SWF and they all DC then it's a problem.

  • Playing Legion, huh?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

  • @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

    No, you implied it though. Did I trigger a nerve?

    I don't even have the killer, or any of the paid DLC characters. Only the free nurse. So again, why does someone playing legion give the survivors a free pass at DCing? It's still scummy, much like your attitude tbh.

  • @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

    No, you implied it though. Did I trigger a nerve?

    I don't even have the killer, or any of the paid DLC characters. Only the free nurse. So again, why does someone playing legion give the survivors a free pass at DCing? It's still scummy, much like your attitude tbh.

    I did not say that. Can you please stop to imply what I said, when I did not say it? This is a really bad habit.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

    No, you implied it though. Did I trigger a nerve?

    I don't even have the killer, or any of the paid DLC characters. Only the free nurse. So again, why does someone playing legion give the survivors a free pass at DCing? It's still scummy, much like your attitude tbh.

    I did not say that. Can you please stop to imply what I said, when I did not say it? This is a really bad habit.

    HMMM, let's see.

    OP: People need to stop disconnecting

    You: Playing Legion, huh?

    Implication being that people are disconnecting because he's playing legion. And I don't buy for a second that you don't know that or didn't intend it that way.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

    Legion with no DCs? That's new.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    HatCreature said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

    Legion with no DCs? That's new.

    I was honestly surprised with all the DCs I was getting that I didn't get any with Legion.It was my first good match I've had in a while which is sad.

  • Nickenzie said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

    Legion with no DCs? That's new.
    I haven't experienced worse dcs with Legion than other killers either, which is strange considering I moonwalk sometimes lol
  • @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

    No, you implied it though. Did I trigger a nerve?

    I don't even have the killer, or any of the paid DLC characters. Only the free nurse. So again, why does someone playing legion give the survivors a free pass at DCing? It's still scummy, much like your attitude tbh.

    I did not say that. Can you please stop to imply what I said, when I did not say it? This is a really bad habit.

    HMMM, let's see.

    OP: People need to stop disconnecting

    You: Playing Legion, huh?

    Implication being that people are disconnecting because he's playing legion. And I don't buy for a second that you don't know that or didn't intend it that way.

    That is indeed correct. But i did not say that it is an excuse for disconnecting, what you first implied. This is simply incorrect.

    @HatCreature said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

    Interesting. I like the RBTs, they give some form of Pressure, even though they almost never result in me getting my head popped.
    And no DCs when playing Legion... I guess you got lucky there. I rarely get a match where a Survivor does not DC vs Legion or kills himself on the hook. Which is quite bad for me, because I am usually on the Survivor Side when a Legion is involved.

  • lmao my heart bleeds, stop /crying for killer buffs and survivor nerfs and people will want to play with you.

    Also remove Freddy's cataracts, seriously it's like playing as a 90 year old smoker.

  • @HatCreature said:
    Game after game after game I get everyone Disconnecting, last game they were winning and the moment I tunnlled I got a DC and then the others did so right after in succession. I got 12K that match because they have no empathy towards other people. I was SO excited to play Killer when the Devs changed the point for us and now all I get is DCs, I still can't play Killer without some privalged toxic Survivor DCing because they feel it's OK, because popular streamers do it.

    You don't have a game without Killers, simple as that, I really hope these people are getting punished, I don't care if half of the playerbase suddenly gets banned, these people need to stop, Filthy Frank get yo ass in here!

    If killers would actually become fed up by this behaviour, then the devs would need to take action. sadly there are still enough people willing to go through this.

    Why not grab a few games on the steam sale and take a break? Thats what Ive done, lets see what the devs will do until dedicated servers arrive

  • I’ve been playing this game nearly two years and never Dcd or Libby dodges 
  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    @SIlentCetra said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    I don't know why someone's killer choice gives them an excuse to DC.

    Did I say that?
    Did I hit a nerve or why are you interpreting like that?

    No, you implied it though. Did I trigger a nerve?

    I don't even have the killer, or any of the paid DLC characters. Only the free nurse. So again, why does someone playing legion give the survivors a free pass at DCing? It's still scummy, much like your attitude tbh.

    I did not say that. Can you please stop to imply what I said, when I did not say it? This is a really bad habit.

    HMMM, let's see.

    OP: People need to stop disconnecting

    You: Playing Legion, huh?

    Implication being that people are disconnecting because he's playing legion. And I don't buy for a second that you don't know that or didn't intend it that way.

    That is indeed correct. But i did not say that it is an excuse for disconnecting, what you first implied. This is simply incorrect.

    @HatCreature said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Playing Legion, huh?

    Funny enough, I played Legion and no DCs, I play Pig, all DCs.

    Interesting. I like the RBTs, they give some form of Pressure, even though they almost never result in me getting my head popped.
    And no DCs when playing Legion... I guess you got lucky there. I rarely get a match where a Survivor does not DC vs Legion or kills himself on the hook. Which is quite bad for me, because I am usually on the Survivor Side when a Legion is involved.

    If you don't want that implication, then don't give the impression you are sarcastically poking at someone for playing a character. If you'd worded that differently, it wouldn't have come off as you being an ass to someone for playing Legion

  • @Master said:

    @HatCreature said:
    Game after game after game I get everyone Disconnecting, last game they were winning and the moment I tunnlled I got a DC and then the others did so right after in succession. I got 12K that match because they have no empathy towards other people. I was SO excited to play Killer when the Devs changed the point for us and now all I get is DCs, I still can't play Killer without some privalged toxic Survivor DCing because they feel it's OK, because popular streamers do it.

    You don't have a game without Killers, simple as that, I really hope these people are getting punished, I don't care if half of the playerbase suddenly gets banned, these people need to stop, Filthy Frank get yo ass in here!

    If killers would actually become fed up by this behaviour, then the devs would need to take action. sadly there are still enough people willing to go through this.

    Why not grab a few games on the steam sale and take a break? Thats what Ive done, lets see what the devs will do until dedicated servers arrive

    I love this game but I might have to, I was playing RE2 and hopped back on this when I saw that the points update happened but damn i might have to come back even later because this is much more serious.

  • @venom12784 said:
    Remember killers don't have a game without surviors either. 

    That's not true, it doesn't matter what side quits we will always have Lobby simulator.

  • I feel like it should be like Rainbow Six Siege and you get a time ban penalty for DC'ing, maybe make it so survivors don't lose their offerings or add ons for a DC? I'm a killer main so if I DC, that's my fault for losing my stuff.

  • @venom12784 said:
    My point is that we all need each other for this game to work. It sucks when some dc survior or killer. Just keep playing 

    AGREED.