I'm asking because trickster, bubba, billy, trapper,, doctor and wraith all deserve some kind of buff. Nothing too big but something to catch them up with the times. Aka pallet changes/new survivor perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
his buff when he is added to 2v8 in a nutshell
He would still be harder than Ghoul or Krasue.
Somehow.
I don't think a lot would change.
He would just gain a bit of time he usually wastes on reloads.
If you don't use the main event, I'd be happy if you could return about 12 of them.
I'm asking because trickster, bubba, billy, trapper,, doctor and wraith all deserve some kind of buff. Nothing too big but something to catch them up with the times. Aka pallet changes/new survivor perks.