We keep the camp and we take more pleasure to play?
Hello killers and survivors of this game without pleasure.
can you set up a system to temporarily ban campers after X camp report? There is no longer a pleasure to wait several minutes in the lobby and in the end this camping on the hook.
U.N.B.E.A.R.A.B.L.E
Comments
Killers camp and tunnel because it works! I know it is not what you want to hear. Until players stop trying to rescue a "camped" survivor and just rush generators they will continue to do this. Smart players will do generators while the person on the hook does not try to pull themselves off and struggles as long as possible.
EDIT: Just realized it sounds like they were the last survivors. All 4 were alive at this point.
'(Insert Generic Response Here)' Seriously though, just get better. You'll grasp the basics soon.
Ok we can do that, but I wonder with who you want to play after the whole killer community ha s benn banned.
As you said, you are already waiting several minutes in queue, that should tell you enough
So why ban, when the game is designed with it in mind?
Camping isn't bannable. If someone is being camped, rush gens. If you're being camped, try to signal to the others that the killer is near and stuggle for as long as possible.
... Alright? I've seen worse font choices. My choice by far is not as bad.
I struggle reading a lot of posts if they contain a Trump wall of text. Also bad grammar, but anyways. I do see where you are coming from.
Won't stop me from using it though.
I just like green. I can speak in this font color though. Since it's still green.
HA, some one who thinks camping is bannable
Simply put, no. Its not a bannable offense and I highly doubt it ever will be.
Camping isn't and will never be a bannable offense.
Yes it sucks for the person on the Hook but the others should be doing generators while the person is being camped. If the killer is face camping he's wasting time, Time that can be done getting gens and opening doors.
The best advice i can give is put yourself in the killers shoes and try to think what the most logical thing to do in their situation is, This way you can judge if they might be near the hook or not. Sure you'll get some that outright facecamp but It'll help with other killers who don't.
Also remember, Killers wont go to far from the hook if they think someone is coming for the save or if they know the exit gates are opened.
I'm a more dark person, but I am getting attached to this color. And sorry for making you come back XD, I just wanted your opinion on this color. I see you like it, I hope everyone else does as well.
Cause I refuse to change my main font color now.
And still in the end you are not happy...