What Is Your Dead By Daylight Guilty Pleasure?
Mine Is Doing The Tornado Before I Hook A Particularly Cocky Survivor! :3c
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem is not really the incompetence of the survivors.
I have watched Tofu's sabo squad and they did a good job with that. The problem is that if they weren't trying to sabo the hooks but genrush the killer and loop him, they would do a lot better.
Full blown sabo squad is better than full blown genrusher squad. At least that is my opinion.
A matter of opinion, I guess.
It's similar to 3 gen strat docs or slugging, you focus on "preventing the opposite side from getting their objective done" instead of "getting your own objective done".
Mostly results in very boring and annoying matches because neither side is going to achieve anything good from it.
Gen rush squads are also boring and annoying but at least it's over after 3 minutes
pffft i so do!
Stabbing people with Feral Frenzy even when I clearly could have r2ed them to get the chase over with.
Pretending I don't see a survivor crouching over there very obviously behind that tree, ready to make the flashlight save, and then 180 hatcheting them
TOXIC!!!! I'm going to point you out when we play together tonight.
Nea will find you @chemical_reject
tea bag piggy.
i just love to give them their own medicine xD
This.
Shock spamming with Herman.
A mother joke to follow?

I meant no mither
Balanced Landing on Haddonfield with an insta-heal. (I am so sorry to anyone who has ever gone against me doing this. It's probably been a bad day.)