Don't complain about more pallets when....

…the game is so killer sided and unbalanced. I swear the tiniest buff to survivors and we get massive nerfs while killers keep broken perks and powers.

Comments

  • Yeah, people complain about those pallets but they are very easy to win chases at - they are bad fillers, if they got dropped its a free hit

  • Killer sided if its an average survivor which isn't much in terms of skill.

  • the pallets are so unsafe anyways, and good luck stunning killers with the netcode in this game honestly if they have a high ping lol.

  • @Alicia_Tried6041 said:

    …the game is so killer sided and unbalanced. I swear the tiniest buff to survivors and we get massive nerfs while killers keep broken perks and powers.

    Besides the new killer, which I agree is broken, can you explain why you think the game is “killer sided?” Is it the 60% target kill rate? Something else?

  • Like seriously did they have to mega buff the knight so much? BHVR must really hate survivors.