DEAD BY DAYLIGHT TOURNAMENT OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS

I am hosting a NO PERK Dead by Daylight Tournament that is open to anyone and everyone! You may bring a team with you or come by yourself and we will help you find a team.

Tournament Date: Saturday October 25th at 12pm est

RULES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fgurtPliey000l9RvZdSAk8_Z3Uj54bN4QjFVVMhKmU/edit?usp=sharing

SIGN UP FORM: https://forms.gle/uPrEnu5DZzBaptoj6

INVITE LINK TO THE DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/eQuwYej6km

We hope to see you there!

Bare bones dbd tourney poster 1.png

Comments

  • i won't play but I'll give you my support. sounds like a lot of fun though!

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    i won't play but I'll give you my support. sounds like a lot of fun though!

    Thank you that's so sweet! You're more than welcome to join the community even if you don't join the tourney! :)

  • Ohhh, sounds interesting! I've never played in any kind of tournament before, but maybe there's a first time for everything?

  • @QwQw said:

    Ohhh, sounds interesting! I've never played in any kind of tournament before, but maybe there's a first time for everything?

    This tourney is designed to be super open for any and all levels of players, I hope you'll join us! :)