P100 means nothing and is worth nothing

And thats fine, at the end of the day its just a way to spend excessive bp and watch a number go up.

But it could be a bit more. The announced rewards (i think it was a banner for P100) are a nice step, but you can only use one at the same time.

I would like something where you can show all your P100 at the same time like multiple stickers for one banner, so you can collect something. (even if i have only 3 P100 myself).

What would you like as a reward for P100?

Comments

  • I think a character-specific banner + badge would be cool.

    I'd love to show off my dedication to Legion on my profile. As long as the art's good I'd be happy.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I think a character-specific banner + badge would be cool.

    I'd love to show off my dedication to Legion on my profile. As long as the art's good I'd be happy.

    I think that's very likely what we are going to get…

    I mean, good enough. It would be nice if you could show off your main even while playing on other side.

  • I would have loved a P100 cosmetic for characters, in addition to the badge and banner (definitely needs to be an animated one though).
    A cosmetic that was somewhat like the legacy ones, something unique that showed your dedication to "your" character.
    Or something funny, akin to the Completionist T-shirt from GTA Vice City.

  • @TicTac said:

    And thats fine, at the end of the day its just a way to spend excessive bp and watch a number go up.

    But it could be a bit more. The announced rewards (i think it was a banner for P100) are a nice step, but you can only use one at the same time.

    I would like something where you can show all your P100 at the same time like multiple stickers for one banner, so you can collect something. (even if i have only 3 P100 myself).

    What would you like as a reward for P100?

    my max prestige is 69 on ghostface with the scary movie mask. I am a very immature adult

  • image.png

    This WAS your reward for the original max prestige of P3 when they added the p100 changes.

    Literally just give us this reward for p100…. I don't see why its any different.

  • @BloodBird said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9GM9IIZ6NP2D/image.png

    This WAS your reward for the original max prestige of P3 when they added the p100 changes.

    Literally just give us this reward for p100…. I don't see why its any different.

    They could do something similar. I have it on almost every killer from that time and on Ace. I wouldnt really care if its not exclusive anymore, but they never did it with legacy either.

  • just dont give any rewards.

  • Like most, I want a special cosmetic, a banner, and a badge. I'd also like my bloodweb to not be straight trash.

  • @BloodBird said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9GM9IIZ6NP2D/image.png

    This WAS your reward for the original max prestige of P3 when they added the p100 changes.

    Literally just give us this reward for p100…. I don't see why its any different.

    Those were terrible, no offense. They only applied to the characters you leveled before the change as well.

    @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    I would have loved a P100 cosmetic for characters, in addition to the badge and banner (definitely needs to be an animated one though).
    A cosmetic that was somewhat like the legacy ones, something unique that showed your dedication to "your" character.
    Or something funny, akin to the Completionist T-shirt from GTA Vice City.

    I agree with this. I think cosmetics would be the way to go. There's more versatility there and a little more flair.

  • its not much of a reward, but p100 does provide infinite level 50 web. makes getting iri items and add ons a lot easier.

  • I want a little batman like flashlight which throws a big "100" light into the faces of killers.

  • don't take this as 100%, but i recall in a reddit QNA a dev told that the p100 reward will be a profile badge that can be edited with various effects, the best being p100 of the character.

  • @BloodBird said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9GM9IIZ6NP2D/image.png

    This WAS your reward for the original max prestige of P3 when they added the p100 changes.

    Literally just give us this reward for p100…. I don't see why its any different.

    this would be nice, I own some of the borders but its always annoying how I can't get them for newer characters.

  • @bleep275 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/457518/p100-means-nothing-and-is-worth-nothing

    my max prestige is 69 on ghostface with the scary movie mask. I am a very immature adult

    Wazzzzaaaaaap!
    I love that they got that mask into the game. Easily one of my all-time favorite cosmetics

  • [P100 means nothing and is worth nothing] and thats fine, at the end of the day its just a way to spend excessive bp and watch a number go up.

    Agree

  • @runningguy said:

    its not much of a reward, but p100 does provide infinite level 50 web. makes getting iri items and add ons a lot easier.

    From what I understand, the spawn rates actually get worse the higher you go. There's a lot of reports of that every event.

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4007420#Comment_4007420

    From what I understand, the spawn rates actually get worse the higher you go. There's a lot of reports of that every event.

    level 50 web guarantees atleast 1/2 iri items/add ons. when i finsh level 50 web you have to start from level 1 and work back up, i think between level 1 and 25 getting 2 iris in the web can be a challange. oven over level 25 i can go multiple levels and not have 1 iri come up. level 50 web ALWAYS has atleast 1 or 2 iri.

    For couple years now, without fail if i spend about 40k BP on my p100 myers to finish the 50 web then next web that spawns will have another iri.