what is your best memory of this game
it time the sfw and nerfs and buffs threads and share your fondest memories of this game
it time the sfw and nerfs and buffs threads and share your fondest memories of this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
mine was my first 4k i was playing Myers in the game map and after a long drawn out battle i finally took out the last survivor what makes this memory stand out is the group of survivors sent me a invite and we all played kill your friends the rest of the day surprisingly a fond memory with a 4 man swf a factor i always remember when ever i find the unfriendly ones
The 2nd match I played was against the pig. I thought she was a survivor with a cool skin the first time she crouched up on me!
Mine was when I played as the shape the survivors did not know I was right there watching them as they were working on a gen they got me to evil within 3 by the time they saw me come at them I inst killed one of em cause I had the Judith tombstone add on lol they had no idea I had that add on hahahaha.
My fav parts of the game is getting slugged and still managing to crawl out the exit while the killer is being greedy for more kills or crawling to the hatch because the killer lost me.
I was Leatherface playing noob survivors on Meat Plant.
There is a mezzanine staircase leading up to a funnel you can jump down.
I caught 2 survivors unaware. One tried to run up the stairs and the other down. They blocked each other and I was able to chainsaw them both. They both disconnected.
OK its not that great a story but it always makes me laugh when I think about it.
Any time that i killed all 4 using Hex: Devour Hope.
My best memory was one of self sacrifice.
I was playing against a Lagion when two team mates dced. It was just me and another survivor (Claudette) in the game. I was forced to play as Tapp so I didn't have a lot, but I did have Tenacity and Unbreakabill.
Anyways, Claudette was slugged and I was bleeding out, I had some time though. So what I did was run around and then I found the hatch. Taking note of it I let myself go down from the bleed wounds, but I began to crawl super fast towards the Claudette, I brought myself up and healed her to full. The Lagion couldn't find me fast enough while I healed Claudette to full health. I pointed towards the hatch, then I dced.
Claudette managed to escape, and I chalked it up as a win for me ^^
When I 360'd my first killer, it was a myers
Borrowed-Timing two people out of the basement the other day and the three of us escaped, some with Lanterns.
I saw a video once of a real hero. This was way back, before all the fancy perks, before Halloween content so no DS, all that. It was an injured Ace, one escape, one hooked (struggling), and last dead/escaped. With only a basic perk himself, he risked death by running to get the hook, sneaking around killer, and made the rescue so they both escaped. Back in the day, it was the most impressive thing I had ever seen, and I re-shared the vid so others could see it as well. I wish it was on YT somewhere.
My favorite moment was getting saved in the basement by a camping wraith, getting slugged and borrowed time activating and one other survivor body blocking the wraith so I could run to the exit and I always play as a solo survivor.
4k'd a 4 man SWF. Hooked and killed them all in the first five minutes of the match because they didn't know how Michael worked XD. Ended up getting cussed out through messages in Spanish by 4 kids lol. Twas fun indeed.
when all 4 survivors and the killer brought party streamers and i escaped
Dunking infinite abusers with space billy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfGD4ZKERBk
Landing right on their 4head, ready to chainsaw and they start to panic. Easily the best memory
I creep closer, and closer, looking for my spot.
Hell with it! LEEEEEEROOOOOYYYYYYYY JEEEEEENKINS!
I run in, no trap. Save. No trap. Stay to help the hooked person run. No trap. Run for the gate. No trap.
"Gruh!" I hear a grunt of pain behind me. Trapper stepped in his own trap.
I had this match once against a 3-man SWF with flashlights (maybe 4, couldnt tell). After I downed one of them and picked them up, the other two would show up and try to blind me. While carrying the person, I actually managed to down another one and injure the other one (no Agitation or Iron Grasp). I hooked who I was carrying, grabbed the one on the ground, the hooked one gets unhooked, downed another one while carrying them and the process repeated.
This went on until there were 2 dead, 1 hooked and 1 injured. The last standing guy basically said "Screw this" and started Self-Caring in front of the hatch. I find them, down them before the one on the hook dies, hook them and the match ends.
Made me feel so good.
Played as my boy Detective Tapp and managed to run a bubba for most of the game, He then dc'ed as he saw me leaving for the just opened gates. At that point i knew i was getting better at the game.
A long time ago, my brother was playing with me and I saw him loop a rank 1 Billy like it was nothing despite not playing for 6 months. That was awesome. The Billy gave up and farmed.
Fondest memory of this game is really watching my nephew play after he spoke about the game back in August 2016 when he was visiting. I bought it for him that night and he connected his laptop to my big screen tv. His dad, brother, and I watched as he ran from a Billy while we were yelling RUN!!!! RUN!!! That made me buy the game immediately as well and been playing ever since.
The last few in game memories...that I can remember
Using BT, Unbreakable, and Tenacity I went to save Meg (we were the last two) from the basement verse a Billy. Got down there, Billy showed up and hit me (instead of chainsawing me), I unhooked Meg with BT. I bodyblocked for Meg, took another hit, and was downed. Meg ran up took a hit, stunned Billy with the pallet, BT timer started. Billy continues to chase Meg as I crawl up and out of the basement while recovering. Downs her, brings her back to the basement but before he hooks her I get up and make the exit. That was the reason I used those two perks for that match and got to use them exactly how I wanted.
Last game against a Freddy, end game he downs me outside the gates. Instead of hooking me he decides to 'chase' and put the others to sleep. As I get to the exit gate he comes walking over to pick me up as I finish recovering out of the dream world and walk out the exit. End game chat went something like 'Ef this game' from the killer.
Few favourite ones:
1) Played as killer in Haddonfield, decided to check some bassement-like place with 4 lockers, pallet and gen. You got the idea. Found Quentin there, hit him . He pointed at locker and then wild Dwight appeared from it, before I even understood what the hell is going on. After this, they both run up the stairs and Dwight sandbagged Quentin at the top. I downed Quentin and then he DCed. Some time after I hooked Dwight and he killed himself on hook.
2) Tombstoned guy after he used DS in me, t-bagged and palletlooped for some time, all of this during my EW3.
3) Survivors running into lockers and then DC inside of them, as if they escaped into Narnia.
4) Played as Wraith. Chased down survivor and then he run into locker, right beside me. I was far enough, so he couldn't dodge my hit by this move, and I wasn't gonna hit anyway. He also didn't had quick and quiet, and I had clear wiev of him doing so. This looked really dumb and funny, so, for some reason, I cloaked near locker and walked away.
5) Not so long ago, I managed to hit survivor, who jumped from the window in Crotus Prenn, from second floor to first one. As Pig. With ambush. In Assassin's Creed style.
crawling to the exit gate without tenacity
One on the boat in the swamp. He had monitor and still on tier one. I was about to go up the stairs and he came down the stairs and out right in front of me but walked the other way.
The other was at red forest. I cut around the corner at the house in the middle to go through the window but Michael was standing there stalking someone and I ran right into him.
Both times were at the beginning of the game so I didn’t know who the killer was.
Thats why he’s the most fun killer to play against and why they should reduce TR of all killers.
Most memorable game was probably against a Michael at the boat swamp. First two survivors died very early. It was Michael against me and another dude and 5 gens to go. We talked through the whole thing and both escaped.
Having a Dwight run to the Hatch and jump in while I was standing there. I grabbed him and he immediately DC'd. I was Doctor by the way.
When I successfully 360'd a Pig four times in one game and ultimately survived.
i thought it was going to be just another slaughter bloodbath. He was destroying us from the get go.
But I got 5 tokens on autodidact very early. And it turned the match around like crazy. 3 of us escaped. I was so happy. Red ranked match. I won mvp for sure.
Started insta healing everyone.
TBH I have very poor memory from the massive concussions I've suffered...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...from being hit by pallets.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... and being whacked in the face with blunt objects like hammers and stuff...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...and from banging my head against my keyboard in order to reply to people on the forums.
🤕
January 3rd, 2018! My first 20 hours in the game. Was on Springwood (first time on that map) against my first Iridescent Head Huntress. I died fast. Became friends with the Huntress because I complimented his hatchet skills. Got invited to his server, became friends. We started to talk every day...
Our one year anniversary is in about a month and a half! :chuffed: