How good is spirit?
How good is spirit I'm planning on getting her with 9000 shards? The only dlcs I have are shape and doctor. What ones should I get with 9000 shards,should I get spirit, hag, or clown? THX.......
How good is spirit I'm planning on getting her with 9000 shards? The only dlcs I have are shape and doctor. What ones should I get with 9000 shards,should I get spirit, hag, or clown? THX.......
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit is as good as your ability to predict survivor movements.
Ok thanks
Spirit is really good, currently one of the top 5 best killers of the game, she requires a lot of practice though. But she's completely worth shards and real money.
I like all of those killers you mentioned. They are all fun in their own way. Clown is probably the most divisive - some people don't rate him.
Back in the day there used to be a splinter offering where you could play as a killer you didn't have for one trial. Its a shame that doesn't exist anymore.
Splinters do still exist, they just removed splinters from original characters because you don't need to waste real money on them, there's still splinters for licensed characters.
OK cool I didn't know that. I don't see them on console anymore. Maybe because I have all the DLC?
The Spirit she's a lot of fun to play definitely get her.
Queen of mind games
Ok thanks i_am_near member I can't wait to get her:)
It's RNG based, you just got really lucky.
No problem and it's
Opps sorry I meant to spell that but when I sent it i said to my self oh no!!! I'm so sorry:)
It's cool
Thanks:)
Spirit is fun to play (especially with her schoolgirl skin - "NOTICE ME SENPAIII!!!") and quite strong. I think the only other non-free killer which comes close in balance between fun and effectiveness is the doc.
And she comes with some really good perks.
I would personally put Spirit and Hag under Billy on the tier list, so 3rd/4th place. Which one is best is up to you. Spirit is offensive and Hag is more defensive. You chase and cut off survivors as Spirit but with Hag you kind of let them come to you, or your traps should I say.
Clown is good but plays more like a standard killer. You don't get looped half as bad though as survivors drop pallets early and you can slow them down to hit them befofe they get to pallets. I'd say he's the easiest to play and I like him but some people don't. He also isn't quite as strong as Hag or Spirit.
All 3 are good though and worth buying imo Plus all 3 have good perks worth unlocking.
In my tier list she's at place 3 right after billy.
Spirit is just like the nurse.
It is a dogshit killer if the player doesn't know how to play her.
It is a godlike killer if the player knows how to play her.
The only thing that I can say is that you will get your reward for mastering her.
Not very.
She allows for a LOT of potential.
Prepare to either be okay or totally sucky in the beginning.
THIS