Do you also see perks "wrong"?
I KNOW this is an eye.
but I swear, every time I look at it small on my tv, because console, I always see
Is this just me? Does this happen to anyone else?
I KNOW this is an eye.
but I swear, every time I look at it small on my tv, because console, I always see
Is this just me? Does this happen to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes XD
Until I find someone's video on yt about references form licensed perks icons and now I see only sadako's eye in it
Maybe a bit off topic but imo the artwork of sadokos perks are one of the best.
i thought iron maiden was a hotdog for like my first 2 years playing this game xd
I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one that thought that about call of brine 😭
Reminds me of a thread from earlier this year where someone thought this isn't happening was a girl holding a pregnancy test.
Plot Twist always looks like Nic Cage sitting on a toilet to me
oh… what ARE they holding? I didn't realize they were even holding something… XD
For the longest time, I was confused about what David playing football had to do with 'we're gonna live forever'.
If I'm not wearing my glasses, I'm seeing different artwork on many different perks.
Some wires.
Makes sense, since it is tied to gen skill checks.