do i win something for 100k upvotes lmao, bit of a joke question honestly but the milestone is coming up. Feels like I just got here yesterday, but apparently, its been six years and nobody told me. Weird how fast time flies by.
do i win something for 100k upvotes lmao, bit of a joke question honestly but the milestone is coming up. Feels like I just got here yesterday, but apparently, its been six years and nobody told me. Weird how fast time flies by.
Oy yeh, you boutta get that employee appreciation lunch for sure.
I’ve noticed you around quite a few times, and you always have something meaningful to say. I’ve always enjoyed seeing your name pop up, it’s like a guarantee that I’m about to read something worthwhile. I’d be happy to gift you something as a token of appreciation if BHVR can't be bothered. Genuinely.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am glad you are here. :)
You deserve every upvote you got!
Just for not getting banned in all that time, you at least deserve a free milkshake.
I would take a milkshake.
Oy yeh, you boutta get that employee appreciation lunch for sure.
Instant Ban. You're finally free.
Here some upvote to bring you closer XD.
Either they will set you free or make you a mod.
I'm ready for the ban now.
Based.
💯💯💯 I believe in you. 😎
me watching almost everyone vote instant ban (including me for the funny)
I’ve noticed you around quite a few times, and you always have something meaningful to say. I’ve always enjoyed seeing your name pop up, it’s like a guarantee that I’m about to read something worthwhile. I’d be happy to gift you something as a token of appreciation if BHVR can't be bothered. Genuinely.
I can see who voted for what 😀
(i voted for instant ban)
I'm surprised but not displeased to see you still at it. nice to see a community anchor. hope your health and comfort is holding up.
As well as it can, these days. Appreciate the kind words :)